Ok I just bought this, for a specail price of $4.95, I thought it ws good deal, but I can't get to work? Someone please help?
    03-12-09 05:04 PM
    I've already checked my permissions, all 3 are set to allow. No sound when I hit "test alarm sound"
    03-12-09 05:35 PM
    are you on .75?
    03-12-09 05:36 PM
    Yes, using version .75.
    03-12-09 05:37 PM
    Also on .75 ?? Damn thats wat I call a Hijack, WTF!!
    03-12-09 05:39 PM
    I don't know if that's why there is no sound or not. I would email them for support. They have always had good support for their software. Here is their website BBSmart - Software for your BlackBerry�
    03-12-09 05:44 PM
    Thanks grayzweb, good suggestion, I've just sent them an email.
    03-12-09 05:49 PM
    I've emailed them regarding this as well...while I still haven't received a response from them, they did post in the comments section on the front page of CrackBerry where there app is shown.

Apparently, this is a known issue with the .75 OS. they state that RIM is aware of it and that it works with the leaked OS upgrades...so apparently, we need to use a leaked OS in order for this app to work rather than have the app work correctly with an officially released OS...
    03-12-09 09:23 PM
    Doesn't work on 114 either.
    03-12-09 09:24 PM
    I've emailed them regarding this as well...while I still haven't received a response from them, they did post in the comments section on the front page of CrackBerry where there app is shown.

Apparently, this is a known issue with the .75 OS. they state that RIM is aware of it and that it works with the leaked OS upgrades...so apparently, we need to use a leaked OS in order for this app to work rather than have the app work correctly with an officially released OS...
    Well if that is the case that is BS, and i want my 4.95 back or updated version???
    03-13-09 02:26 AM
    Like I said, it doesn't work for me on 114 and I just tested on 109, no luck there either. So if they're saying it works on leaked versions, that's clearly not entirely true either. Luckily I only downloaded the free trial, so they won't be getting a dime from me. Not sure why they claim it's Storm compatible.
    03-13-09 09:22 AM
    Here's the email response I received from them:

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the BlackBerry Storm 9530 Operating System (OS) version 4.7.0.75. The issue has been submitted to RIM and they have acknowledged this as a valid bug with their OS.

The issue has been fixed in subsequent Storm OS's, but a newer OS version has unfortunately not yet been pushed out to Verizon customers through the official distribution channel.

The most recent Storm OS version is 4.7.0.114. Please consider upgrading the OS on your device to alleviate this issue which RIM since fixed.
    03-13-09 09:59 AM
    I posted this on the other alarms pro thread but try putting your ringtones under the /store/home/user/ringtones/ folder.

I was able to get my mp3 ringtones to work that way with .114.

Note: when I go select a ringtone from the /system/samples/ringtones/ folder, then I get silence.
    03-13-09 10:31 AM
    Hmm. That's a huge pain, since I want to use the system BB tones. Boo. Thanks.
    03-13-09 10:35 AM
    I have .109 and the sound works for me. I have the "silence when unholstered" box unchecked.

I have had the app freeze up on me a couple of times though. Also no landscape orientation.

I had this app when I had the Curve and loved it! I really missed it when I got the Storm. Now that its here too, I hope they get the bugs out of it. It really is a great app. I considered it a must have on the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 01:20 PM
    I purchased this the other day for $15 and I didnt know it wasnt available for teh storm. So I sent them an email and they responded saying it would be out in a few days. That's fine, so they sent me teh link to download now and it still does not work. It will not let me click ok after selecting teh time. Also I responded to them stating I paid $15 2 days before this release and she said that the $4.95 price is only for new customers

Am I not new customer?
    03-13-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD