Hey guys, I know it might be a bit of a vague question since nobody knows just precisely what store will have what, but here goes nothing. I'm coming home from school this coming week (Tuesday to Sunday) and I'm going to be looking to pick up a Storm. I've been hearing that they are selling out all over the place due to shortages, so I was wondering if the stores will be restocked sometime in the next week. Thanks for any help!
    11-22-08 07:49 PM
    check your local bestbuy, i just went to best buy's website and clicked on storm and checked availability in my area, looks like 4 out of 6 local stores still have them in stock.
    11-22-08 07:51 PM
    Do Best Buy stores allow you to manage your account the same way the VZW stores do? Meaning, I have a NE2 discount and I also need to change some things on my account (drop VCast).
    11-22-08 07:55 PM
    I was in a Circuit City last night and they had a bunch. I played with it, but didn't care for it much. I didn't like the navigation and it was dog slow. I don't know how many apps were running, or really how to navigate for that matter, but my initial impression it not good.
    11-22-08 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD