I've got aerize alerts loaded on the storm, and it definitely makes a world of difference, being able to see texts/emails/etc. in a pop-up.

My question, though, is about the hitting the "open" button on the pop-up... which only seems to take you to the Messages box. This is fine for opening the folder for e-mails, but if you have your SMS and MMS box separated, hitting "open" doesn't take you to the message, since it won't appear in the Messages box.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem (aside from combining the SMS and Email inboxes)?

Also, it would be much better if "open" actually opened the message instead of simply taking you to the messages inbox... but, from a coding perspective, I don't even know if that would be possible.
    12-31-08 08:33 AM
    Are you using version 1.2.0 or version 1.2.1? I think they fixed this in 1.2.1.
    12-31-08 08:45 AM
    Just the way it is. I didn't like it at first, so I combined my sms and email folders just to male aerize more effective. Definitely worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 08:58 AM
    pretty sure in 1.2.1 it was fixed.

either way i dont like how its not optimized for the storm. stilll a scrolling program
    12-31-08 09:16 AM
    Same issue I am having. You have to drag your finger to move between buttons. It seems like it would work great on my 8830, but not so much on the Storm.

I only DL it 2 days ago, so I am guessing i have the current version.
    12-31-08 09:50 AM
    yeah it does the same with me too and i hated it so much that i don't hit open no more i just hit ok
    12-31-08 10:13 AM
    I have version 1.2.1 and I have the same issue. Every time i get a sms message i hit ok because if i hit open it just takes me to the messages folder not sms/mms. If anyone knows how to fix this it would greatly be appreciated.
    12-31-08 10:23 AM
    I have version 1.2.1 and have the same issues the original poster has. I can confirm that the problem is definitely not resolved on the Storm. I can say though, that for some reason it started working for about 5 mins (and I've been running it for 5 or so days), but now it went back to not working. For me, the only thing that does work is the actual popup, and nothing else.

It should be noted I am running version .75 of Blackberry OS.
    Last edited by Taskbar; 12-31-08 at 10:36 AM.
    12-31-08 10:24 AM
    i'm having this same issue, 1.2.1 is what i have installed, on OS.85 with the storm. I did find a note on their help section of their web-page that says all permissions have to be set to enabled, so I fixed that, pulled the bat. and still not working. I sent them an e-mail about 15 minutes ago with the issue, hoping to hear back soon.

EDIT: Compatibility Mode is Turned off
    Last edited by tehmonkeh; 12-31-08 at 10:32 AM.
    12-31-08 10:28 AM
    Same issue I am having. You have to drag your finger to move between buttons. It seems like it would work great on my 8830, but not so much on the Storm.

I only DL it 2 days ago, so I am guessing i have the current version.
    Did you try disabling compatibility mode?

12-31-08 10:31 AM
    Yeah this program is very very buggy. works some times and then doesn't work, then opens up the keyboard..... It needs some work still
    12-31-08 10:32 AM
    I do have 1.2.1 installed. I changed the application permissions to allow everything and then did a battery pull, which does seem to have fixed it a bit. Now, 80% of the time a text message is directed to the SMS inbox, but it seems only after the messages box flashes for maybe 1/2 a second.

It may be buggy, I guess, but IMO it is better than the screen not turning on at all when an email or text comes in. At least now I'm more likely to know.

Thanks for all the help!
    12-31-08 10:50 AM
    I've got aerize alerts loaded on the storm, and it definitely makes a world of difference, being able to see texts/emails/etc. in a pop-up.

My question, though, is about the hitting the "open" button on the pop-up... which only seems to take you to the Messages box. This is fine for opening the folder for e-mails, but if you have your SMS and MMS box separated, hitting "open" doesn't take you to the message, since it won't appear in the Messages box.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem (aside from combining the SMS and Email inboxes)?

Also, it would be much better if "open" actually opened the message instead of simply taking you to the messages inbox... but, from a coding perspective, I don't even know if that would be possible.
    Does enabling direct inbox option help?

12-31-08 11:37 AM
    Does enabling direct inbox option help?

I tried it both ways, with no noticable change to this situation.
    12-31-08 11:53 AM
    Yeah, same here. Except when I hit open it actually takes me to my phone log folder, I tried moving the folder off the home screen and hiding it, enabling all nothing seems to work I cant even to get it to my sms.
    12-31-08 06:47 PM
    And when the device is locked, does it wake up your device and show the popup?

Mine only wake up but shows the locked screen...
    01-09-09 07:24 AM
    Is anyone having trouble when they get a MMS alert? The message I get from Aerize Alert has a bunch letters and symbols that make no sense. Using v1.2.1. Thanks.
    Last edited by whitenagla; 01-09-09 at 08:15 PM.
    01-09-09 11:24 AM
    Is anyone having trouble when they get a MMS alert? The message I get from Aerize Alert has a bunch letters and symbols that make no sense. Using v1.2.1. Thanks.

Ya, I get the same error. When it gets an MMS message, it doesn't know what the h*ll is going on. My first phone worked great with 1.2.1. I had to get a replacement phone, now the SMS messages go to the Search screen when I choose open. Same settings as on my other phone, different results. Buggy program for sure, hopefully they keep working on it.
    01-19-09 09:56 PM
    I have been using Aerize on my Storm for about a month now and since I installed it I have been receiving junk text messages with the following information:

Body/Text: 2.79b7...continues with random numbers and characters.

Has anyone experienced this?
    01-27-09 02:43 PM
    I have the exact same problems as most of us here.
    Their god **** program simply won't open messages coming in, no matter what I've tried (and I tried to work it our liek crazy). Even the installed OS doesn't affect the programs (mal)function. To be completely honest, it works, with out out of 100 received messages!!!
    Aerize is not showing any progress at all on improving/fixing their software to work flawlessly on the Storm (9500/9530). I even talked to one of their support guys.

Conclusion: Aerize Email Alerts is a BIG PILE OF ****!!

Sorry to be so harsh but things like that are just annoying.
    02-04-09 08:11 AM
    Aerize unlocks my storm on any pop-up that it brings up. This is very annoying, especially when I have the phone in my pocket. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix? This is becoming very frustrating.
    02-05-09 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD