So I installed my desktop manager and all that good stuff that came with my storm. I dont know how to put music on my phone, I wanna be able to use it as a MP3 player... All help is greatly appreciated.
    06-02-09 11:26 PM
    use the media manager (roxio) it came with dm and drag ur music onto ur media card music folder
    06-02-09 11:29 PM
    So I installed my desktop manager and all that good stuff that came with my storm. I dont know how to put music on my phone, I wanna be able to use it as a MP3 player... All help is greatly appreciated.
    Use the simpler method. Open up your music folder.

Open up a new windows explorer. go to my computer --> blackberry2 --> music

Drag all the music files you want on your Storm into that folder. Good to go.
    06-02-09 11:36 PM
    Or..

Directly from your storms web browswer go to

MP3RAID.COM

Just follow a few steps and bam you'll be downloading songs right to your SD card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:17 AM

dont forget to go to
    options --> memory --> mass storage mode support: on
    options --> memory --> auto enable mass storage mode when connected: yes
    06-03-09 01:29 AM
    the best and easy way to do it is to make sure that your device is mass storaged enabled and go to my computer>blackberry>go under the blackberry folder and you should see teh folder named music. just save in ther. for more details, please visit the help 101 tutorials provided by crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:33 AM

I use this method myself,very easy to do.
    06-03-09 01:33 AM
    I used media manager to sync with my Ipod files. Transfered everything over in just a few minutes.
    06-03-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD