....for the mean time. I'm ok with slightly delayed emails with the iphone. I'm not ok with the storms laggy OS. Its struggle to answer phone calls and well, we know it goes on.
    I've had the jesus phone for about a month and it hasn't failed me yet. I'll sit backfrom the sidelines and await the almighty himself to bless this phone with a new OS. Don't get me wrong I've been storming sinc november. I just don't have the time nor mind sight to put up with it.
    Or when I tyoerealyfas I g that. (great at typing fast,huh). I need not to say farewell crackberry members, but see you around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 03:02 PM
    ....for the mean time. I'm ok with slightly delayed emails with the iphone. I'm not ok with the storms laggy OS. Its struggle to answer phone calls and well, we know it goes on.
    I've had the jesus phone for about a month and it hasn't failed me yet. I'll sit backfrom the sidelines and await the almighty himself to bless this phone with a new OS. Don't get me wrong I've been storming sinc november. I just don't have the time nor mind sight to put up with it.
    Or when I tyoerealyfas I g that. (great at typing fast,huh). I need not to say farewell crackberry members, but see you around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD