I wish I knew, but I don't.

It would most definitely be nice to play Zelda on the Storm, though. I saw another thread a little further down where the author of that thread was able to emulate the original Zelda to play on the Storm.
    Non multi-touch/touch screen though. Those are must-have features
    03-13-09 12:19 AM
    Might happen.
    03-13-09 02:42 AM
    Goldeneye would be incredible, absolutely incredible...Geez, I'd be happy if it would just be released on Xbox live...but back to the storm, I'd be content with just old NES games like Super Mario 3..save your progress to the media card...
    03-13-09 03:09 AM
    Ocarina of time being on a mobile device would change the views of the phone forever.
    omg.. he talks.
    03-13-09 03:55 AM
    That was an amzing game, I can never get enough of that game, but I'm with StorminTrojan, the controls would be too hard to opperate.

Oh well, I love the eye candy atleast!
    03-13-09 08:46 AM
    Control wise, I think the main problem would be the accuracy. OOT would ideally need an 'analog' stick, so a radar look for that would most likely work best. Leaving out camera controls would free up some control issues as well, with perhaps the left convenience key becoming the target lock...

I hate stuff like this - all too possible, and Nintendo would never let it happen. Look at Goldeneye - all set to go on the 360 on Xbox Live, with the company doing the programming offering Nintendo a copy for their own service, and Nintendo turn them down flat.
    03-13-09 10:24 AM
    Control wise, I think the main problem would be the accuracy. OOT would ideally need an 'analog' stick, so a radar look for that would most likely work best. Leaving out camera controls would free up some control issues as well, with perhaps the left convenience key becoming the target lock...

I hate stuff like this - all too possible, and Nintendo would never let it happen. Look at Goldeneye - all set to go on the 360 on Xbox Live, with the company doing the programming offering Nintendo a copy for their own service, and Nintendo turn them down flat.
    Slide the screen to move camera. Anyways, as long as we get a gameboy adv. emulator with touchscreen/multitouch/good controller, I am good. However, OOT on storm looks good imo ^.^
    03-13-09 11:11 AM
    I wonder if the accelerometer could be any good for games (as in switching items, etc)
    03-13-09 01:38 PM
    Think there will be a DS emulator?
    03-13-09 07:30 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD