heyy everybody..Im brand new to the site. Got a Storm today for $100 brand new.and so far im loving it. a little slow while going through some of the menus..but i've been doing a lot of research on this site, and would you guys recommend updating the os to possibly .113? Also, would like to say thanks because this is a great forum for people looking for help and a lot of people have some great advice.
    04-01-09 10:09 PM
    Yes but please read up on performing an upgrade before doing it.
    04-01-09 10:09 PM
    thanks man. im also trying to read up on themes and games..what is the best way to install them? Would you use the Blackberry Desktop Manager or is there other ways of getting them..I was reading OTA ( Which im guessing you send email to yourself on the phone and download like that). Thanks to whoever responds.
    04-01-09 10:24 PM
    I only install via OTA. To do it you'll need to use the bb browser. The .jad file will then ask to install/download to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:44 PM
    Congratulations on the storm and welcome to CB. I suggest playing with the device more first before doing the update to .113 so that you are familiar with the device in case something should go wrong with the update. I suggest installing app world to get started with apps. This way you can get some free apps and have a way to reinstall them quickly if needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD