I see many people talk about meterberry and i use StormStat just because I like what i get for free.

My question is, the temperature reading sometimes goes as high as 105degrees Farenheit on my storm2! Is this an issue? I try to stop using it when it gets really warm like that...but is there a proper temperature range you should try to maintain when using a storm?
    11-22-09 06:00 PM
    80 to 90 it not a problem if it gets that high

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:12 PM
    This is a good question...I installed meter berry today, the highest I have seen is 91, after a phone call. I too would like to know what the "normal" temp range is for charging and discharging the battery.
    11-22-09 06:13 PM
    I plugged mines into the charger and tucked it under my pillow. When I took it out it was at 112. I would like to know also because I workout with mines.
    11-22-09 07:11 PM
    My personal best is 117F. I managed that last night after installing a new theme, fiddling with icon locations, clearing out my mail folders from the day's inflow and replies, calling my sister, and taking some screen caps. Then I checked MB and saw it at 117F... thought the case was a bit warm Good news is it seems to cool off quickly.

OT: With the Seidio 1600mAh extended cap batt I'm typically running in the 90s.
    11-22-09 07:36 PM
    I have the 2600 battery and it runs from 80 at the lowest and 108 as a high. What else are you guys getting?
    04-12-10 06:44 AM
    If I have mine plugged into the charger in the car and streaming Pandora, then it will usually float up to the 112 degree mark, though I've seen higher temperatures. Its never caused any problems for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 07:10 AM
    Mine was getting up to the 115 degree marke or higher at times. Verizon just sent me a replacement but I'm not happy with the new one. Does anyone else see this as being a big problem. If not I would just like to keep the older one and send this replacemnt back. There were no other issues but the temperature. Any advice.

Thanks in advance
    04-12-10 09:42 AM
    Hmm, I talked to Seidio and they told me that for normal use 110 is too much, and they're going to RMA my battery and get me a new one. Let's see if it's any better. (--.
    04-12-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD