Hi everyone!
    I used to have a curve, but have recently started using a storm. I have a question about sound profiles. On the curve you can edit each sound profile as I needed. Loud I could set how loud it rang and also for all the other profiles. Silent I could make it ring a very low tone. It doesn't seem I can do this on the storm. Am I doing something wrong or is this just not a possibility.
    Thanks in advance. I do really like this phone.
    05-22-09 10:18 AM
    Hi everyone!
    I used to have a curve, but have recently started using a storm. I have a question about sound profiles. On the curve you can edit each sound profile as I needed. Loud I could set how loud it rang and also for all the other profiles. Silent I could make it ring a very low tone. It doesn't seem I can do this on the storm. Am I doing something wrong or is this just not a possibility.
    Thanks in advance. I do really like this phone.
    You cannot edit the preloaded sound profiles. If you would like to have custom sound profiles set to your personal preferences, you can create these by going clicking on the Sounds icon, scroll down to and click on Custom Profiles, press BB/Menu button, and click on New. Then you just name the profile whatever you would like and choose how you would like the notifications to work.
    05-22-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD