What sound level do you guys have your storm's profile set to? I'm talking about the one that plays when you have the Normal Profile active. I currently have it set to 5, but I believe "Medium" is level 5 as well, unless i'm completely crazy. Wouldn't it make more sense then to set it at something different so I can have low, med, loud? Just wondering what you guys are doing...
    12-20-08 02:27 AM
    What sound level do you guys have your storm's profile set to? I'm talking about the one that plays when you have the Normal Profile active. I currently have it set to 5, but I believe "Medium" is level 5 as well, unless i'm completely crazy. Wouldn't it make more sense then to set it at something different so I can have low, med, loud? Just wondering what you guys are doing...
    i usually set it to med and vibrate...custom profile
    12-20-08 02:34 AM
    i usually set it to med and vibrate...custom profile
    What I was referring to was the settings in "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" and the Volume settings within, for those who use the normal/medium/loud profiles.
    12-20-08 02:42 AM
    so i have another question on profile settings.....

is there any way to set an alert like a ringtone for a certain number, like only the prefix? when my work calls the number is 503-408-xxxx is there a way to make a tone ring just for the 503-408 no matter what the last 4 digits are?

thanks
    12-20-08 05:06 PM
    Good question... none that I know of....

Bumping for more input.
    12-20-08 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD