ive noticed that most of the time when i receive a phone call i get the thinking icon and the LED starts to blink..but nothing pops up on my screen until the icon is gone...which by that time my voicemail picks up and its too late...ive also noticed that i only have 621.7kb of free space on my app. memory...i havent even downlaoded any apps besides Facebook and myspace..i think having low memory has to do with the big delay when recieving calls..anyone have any ideas?
    05-03-09 02:10 PM
    Pull your battery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:30 PM
    Pull the battery. I noticed poor phone answering when my memory gets low.
    Quickpull a day keeps the bugs at bay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:49 PM
    Not to insult you in case you do this already but my wife had the same problem in the beginning. Turns out she never closed any application properly. She would just hit the ' end call ' button to return to the home screen. On the home screen click and hold the BB button to see what all is running. If you keep myspace and facebook running in the background all day chances are thats why you're memory is so low and possibly why your phone calls are laggy.
    Hope this helps...
    05-03-09 02:53 PM
    ive noticed that most of the time when i receive a phone call i get the thinking icon and the LED starts to blink..but nothing pops up on my screen until the icon is gone...which by that time my voicemail picks up and its too late...ive also noticed that i only have 621.7kb of free space on my app. memory...i havent even downlaoded any apps besides Facebook and myspace..i think having low memory has to do with the big delay when recieving calls..anyone have any ideas?
    You have very little free space. Either you are saving everything to internal memory or you're not closing your apps properly.

05-03-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD