I am running os .75 official release. Problem is when I press button to bring up switch app function all the apps are there that should be but the application center is there as well. I have tried hiding it and that doesnt work. When I open the actual application ctr and go to the switch app function there are two shortcuts available for the application ctr. However when I am not in the application ctr there is only one shortcut available in the switch app function. About a week ago I was trying vlingo and was having problems, so I took it off, was still having problems so I wiped the handheld. Just this problem since then. have done soft and hard resets with no success. Is there anyway to fix this bug without wiping the handheld?

any help appreciated
    01-03-09 09:04 AM
    Please search, this has been covered a ton of times.

Go into the application center, hit the BB key, and uncheck the option to check for updates automatically. Do a battery pull and it should no longer be listed in the application switcher.
    01-03-09 09:05 AM
    Sorry, I forgot to post that I had done that. I also almost forgot to post that I had done a hard and soft reset as well.

I have also noticed that when i select the apllication center from the switch app function and press down on the screen to open that program the switch app function dissapears and it goes back to home screen without opening the app ctr.
    01-03-09 09:14 AM
    Same exact problem here.
    01-03-09 09:28 AM
    Please search, this has been covered a ton of times.

Go into the application center, hit the BB key, and uncheck the option to check for updates automatically. Do a battery pull and it should no longer be listed in the application switcher.
    This same method worked for we when I had this problem (also running .75).
    01-03-09 09:32 AM
    This happened on both of my phones... the fix described above works.
    01-03-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD