Hey, sorry if this has already been posted. I've searched but couldn't find any answers. Every time I try to send a picture via mms it doesn't go through. Is there some sort of setting that i do not have set up or is this a problem with the storm. Not sure how to get this to work... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    11-28-08 09:37 PM
    Hey, sorry if this has already been posted. I've searched but couldn't find any answers. Every time I try to send a picture via mms it doesn't go through. Is there some sort of setting that i do not have set up or is this a problem with the storm. Not sure how to get this to work... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Goto Menu -> Options -> Status. What is your Signal: ?

Then goto:
    Menu -> Options -> MMS. Make sure Multimedia Reception is set to Always. Also make sure Allow delivery confirmation and Confirm Delivery are both checked.

Other than that, only other thing I can think of is that there is a block on your account to block MMS messages?
    11-28-08 09:44 PM
    thanks for the reply... for some reason it's still not working...reception is set to always and i still can't send. I may have to call customer service and see if they can help
    11-28-08 09:59 PM
    sell your storm on ebay/craigslist and get a curve... you'll make money and be able to send mms!!! j\k
    11-28-08 10:25 PM
    definitely an option but not going to happen...
    11-28-08 10:30 PM
    definitely an option but not going to happen...
    Did you ever check what your signal dBm is?
    11-28-08 10:32 PM
    I'm having the same problem can't send or receive mms any help would be great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 12:35 PM
    Bump

12-08-08 12:53 PM
    I called Verizon they had me dial *228 and it reactivated my phone

12-08-08 01:49 PM
    when i try to send a picture message the picture comes up as a blank white box??? why is it doing this?
    06-01-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD