Okay, so I need some help here...I do a lot of work on my Storm, but I also spend hours on social networks...here's my problem...

On the Storm, most of the pictures I take are in Portrait mode...however, when I try to upload these pics from my BlackBerry to MySpace, Facebook or Twitter, it rotates them and posts them sideways...

If I try to rotate the picture before posting, it doesn't help either...just makes it display weird on my Storm...

Is there any way I can take Portrait pictures and upload them to social networks so they display in portrait mode like the way I wanted to take them...without having to go onto my computer later and rotate them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Noel
    12-30-08 12:20 PM
    i am having the same issue. sucks.
    04-04-09 05:33 PM
    The camera is meant to be used in landscape mode (with the call, bb, escape, and end key to the right), so if you take a picture in portrait mode, it will always upload to those sites sideways. The only work-around I have found is to rotate them on the computer, and then post them... or post them and then rotate them from the site. As far as I know, there isn't another way.
    04-04-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD