So far I have heard of many people on this forum stating that they have received a replacement storm due to issues of dust under the screen. So, I am just barely within my 30 days and have a TON of dust under the screen, so I called customer support to see about getting a replacement.
    The guy I talked to said that dust under the screen is NOT part of the warranty(said it is only for manufacturers defects). I proceeded to tell him that i know people are getting replacements for them, and he told me that this was 'his' department and he had never given any replacements due to dust issues.
    Can anyone help clear this up? Can I get a replacement due to dust?
    Thanks!
    01-14-09 02:50 AM
    dust under screen is NOT supposed to happen. Call back and say the screen doesn't click, or a button fell off (another commen problem)
    01-14-09 03:12 AM
    Or tell them screen wobbles.
    01-14-09 03:16 AM
    I found that tech support is much more helpful when you go to the store to replace the phone. For me, calling was a waste of time every time I tried. Try calling again or take it to the store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 03:29 AM
    zenit is right. i too went into the store, showed them my issues and not even 5 minutes later the rep brought out abrand new storm for me to take home and love.... hehe
    01-14-09 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD