I downloaded the .113 os for blackberry storm and when i try to use it no ports show up... also if i close out of it, it completely disappears. I cant find it anywhere on my computer. Please help
    03-29-09 10:09 PM
    When you say use it, you mean upgrade through DM? Try to restart your PC if that is the case.
    03-29-09 10:31 PM
    I did restart my pc, but then i cant find the application anywhere on my computer?
    03-29-09 10:41 PM
    Moved to the correct sub-forums for assistance.

Are you referring to DM or the .113? If so, then it may be in "My Documents"

You can also simulate downloading it again and see where it's going to save to.
    03-29-09 10:44 PM
    the .113 for my blackberry storm... it is the update to make it faster... i did a search on all files and still cant find it.... what download do you suggest maybe i am downloading a faulty one
    03-29-09 10:50 PM
    When you are downloading what browser are you using? Depending on the browser, you may have your files being downloaded to a different location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:42 PM
    I am downloading from mozilla firefox
    03-29-09 11:47 PM
    I am downloading from mozilla firefox
    Click Tools, then options and then click the Main tab. Then look in the Download section, it will say "Save files to". This is where your downloads are being saved to and you can change it by either clicking browse and setting it to another location or by clicking "Always ask me where to save files."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD