I have a storm 2 running v5.0.0.607 of the OS.

I pair it with a "Clarion BLT370 Bluetooth Audio/Cellular Phone Transceiver for Auxiliary Input" and the Bluetooth stereo service of the receiver is paired and connected OK.

I attempt to run audio through it and all I get is a faint "click" out of the car audio as a toggle play.

I have paired this clarion device with other handsets (iphone, droid) and they all play nicely together. I have turned the volume up on the handset, receiver, and radio, but only get a louder "click".

Can anyone suggest a solution which will prevent me from tearing out what little hair I have left?? Thanks in advance!!!
    04-14-10 04:26 PM
    I had all types of bluetooth issues with 607. In fact I went back to 517. Good luck!
    04-14-10 06:00 PM
    I just tried a2dp output to my Jabra. works great! I can go to Music, play thru either the speakerphone or the Jabra.

Pandora and Slacker have no BT option. bummer
    Last edited by dave1812; 04-14-10 at 06:08 PM.
    04-14-10 06:06 PM
    I had problems with my headphones when I first upgraded to .607. I removed them and re-paired them and that solved it.
    04-14-10 07:24 PM
    Sorry I cant help with your specific device but I can validate .607 and A2DP.

I have been running .607 for awhile now and A2DP works fine with my Plantronics 855. I had no need to remove and re-pair when I upgraded as well so there must be something going on with your specific configuration and not the OS.
    04-14-10 07:49 PM
    I had problems with my headphones when I first upgraded to .607. I removed them and re-paired them and that solved it.
    I could not fix my problems by repairing the devices. I did not try A2DP however. It was call answering issues and the like.
    04-14-10 07:51 PM
    I have the same problem. In fact, I just posted on it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...50#post4998850

Sad.
    04-16-10 05:28 PM
    I just tried a2dp output to my Jabra. works great! I can go to Music, play thru either the speakerphone or the Jabra.

I can't speak for Pandora, but Slacker most certainly does. If you go into the menu there is an option to play through Bluetooth. Select that and it should stream to your bluetooth device (assuming it's already paired).
    04-16-10 06:30 PM

Pandora 1.1.3.2 has an option for Bluetooth as well. I also use a Jabra device but haven't tried using it with Pandora. Guess it's time to give that a shot.
    04-16-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD