Ever since upgrading to .148, I get the error msg "Device memory not accessible due to detected errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer." Now I have done this and I still get the same message. Not only that, but my VZ Navigator runs my phone hot and locks it up and my signal sucks!! Help!!!
    05-25-09 05:04 PM
    Ever since upgrading to .148, I get the error msg "Device memory not accessible due to detected errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer." Now I have done this and I still get the same message. Not only that, but my VZ Navigator runs my phone hot and locks it up and my signal sucks!! Help!!!
    You have a few options available. Either downgrade to an older version of an OS, reinstall .148 as you may have a corrupt file or two, or Swap the radio for an older version to fix the signal issue. I've done this many times using Swap A Radio. Some of the hybrids have been built to fix these issues as well.
    05-25-09 05:15 PM
    wipe, reinstall 148 and you should be fine...just make sure you back up 3rd party app first (civic posted instructions)
    05-25-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD