So i was trying to set up my email accouting and using g-mail. and when i goto vzw bis website it ask me to log in. and i don't know what is my username or password. so i make a new account and entering my pin from the back of my phone...it said the pin is already in use? what im i suppose to do??
    12-08-08 02:10 PM
    So i was trying to set up my email accouting and using g-mail. and when i goto vzw bis website it ask me to log in. and i don't know what is my username or password. so i make a new account and entering my pin from the back of my phone...it said the pin is already in use? what im i suppose to do??
    You need to create a username. You have to do this on the phone. Goto Setup->Email Setup and hit the BB key. There will be an option to "Create username".
    12-08-08 02:21 PM
    ohh!! thanks alot garath!!!
    12-08-08 03:11 PM
    I so hate that Verizon doesn't force you to create a username and password before you can setup your email if you do it from the phone first. It's so stupid and it bites people all the time. Not to mention that if you get a replacement phone and don't go on the BIS website to push the PIN info over to the new device, but instead try and run the email setup on the device, you hose the PIN association up as well. Really dumb move on VZW's part. All other carriers for BBs have it in such a way that you must create a userid and password first. Leave it up to VZW to be stupid and not think of possible ramifications on how they do things.
    12-08-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD