Just upgraded to .109, everything is fine except browser has disappeared, and it is grayed out in desktop manager. How do I get it back?
    02-27-09 06:10 PM
    Try resending your service books.
    02-27-09 06:11 PM
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what that means?
    02-27-09 06:12 PM
    Jeez can't you people stop being lazy and SEARCH. This has been covered so many freaking times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 06:14 PM
    Jeez can't you people stop being lazy and SEARCH. This has been covered so many freaking times.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by RJH8600; 02-27-09 at 06:27 PM.
    02-27-09 06:16 PM
    So is "freaking" more or less than "hundreds", "thousands", and "millions"?
    02-27-09 06:40 PM
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what that means?
    You can resend your service books from the BIS website (https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw) or from the email settings app on the storm. If you want to use the BIS website, log into the site and on the lefthand side under settings it should say Service Books. Click this and then click Send Service Books. If you want to use the email settings app, go to the screen with your email accounts listed. Now press the BB button and click Service Books. Finally click send service books. Do a battery pull and it should reappear.

02-27-09 07:46 PM

Geez, who made you the search Gestapo. Chill out, rather than slammming, why don't you help a guy out.
    02-27-09 07:47 PM
    Chill out, rather than slammming, why don't you help a guy out.
    That would make a great signature!
    02-27-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD