when i press on the signal/3g/WiFi sign at the upper right corner it shows me the next error:
    Uncaught exception: Java.lang.classcastexception

what should i do to fix it?
    it also shows is if i try to go from the main menu
    11-13-10 06:27 AM
    have u tried a battery pull? if so, then next step is reload the OS (do a backup first)
    11-13-10 11:08 AM
    how do i reload the os? should i degrade it from the desktop software and then update it again the this os?
    11-13-10 11:15 AM
    how do i reload the os? should i degrade it from the desktop software and then update it again the this os?
    connect to your pc that has DM installed. launch DM and do a backup. then you can reload the OS.

Finally, if it STILL acts up (like my storm did, even after an OS reload) you MIGHT have to do a data wipe (that's done from the phone, in the Security options) to clear out the problem. After the data wipe, you can selectively reload app data such as your calendar and contacts, etc.

(you can get more complete instructions by searching CB)

From the type of error you are getting, IMO, you won't need to do a data wipe, but I might be wrong!
    11-13-10 11:32 AM
    Yeah back up your data and do a restore. Seems to fix all the software problems. What OS are you on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD