Ok i bought a 9530 storm off ebay. it came with a verizon sim in it and im wanting to use it on ATT. i went to cellphoneunlocking.com for my unlock code. the imei code i gave them was right when i double check it. i tried unlocking the phone with 2 different sim cards. i have 7 tries left to unlock. when i got done entering my unlock code i would hit the "enter" arrow button on the screen keypad. i assume thats the correct process. i did these steps to try and unlock.

***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****

1. Insert any sim card

2. Turn off all of the wireless connections

3. Go to Options

4. Select Advanced Options

5. Select SIM Card

6. Hit menu select show keybord

7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)

8. Enter mep2

9. Now it will say enter network mep code

10.Enter your unlock code

11. Your phone is now Permenantly Unlocked!
    12-23-08 04:28 PM
    You have to call verizon to unlock the phone. You're also going to need an account in order to do so. I would just sell it and purchase one that is already unlocked.
    12-23-08 04:29 PM
    Plus cellphoneunlocking.com is nothing more then a parked domain with ads all over it. While it does look like a website I can ensure you it's not.
    12-23-08 04:32 PM
    oh man this sucks. so im pretty much stuck wth this phoe i guess. ill be lucky to sell it id say
    12-23-08 04:36 PM
    oh man this sucks. so im pretty much stuck wth this phoe i guess. ill be lucky to sell it id say
    Yeah sorry for the bad news. Although if you know someone on verizon they can put the phone on their account then get it unlocked then put their old phone on the account and give you back your unlocked storm. You can just put it up on ebay they are going for like 700$ anyways
    12-23-08 04:37 PM
    Call 800.922.0204 .... once prompted, select "sign up for new service".... once completed, your phone will work.
    12-23-08 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD