I open VZnav and the keyboard locks at the bottom the screen, then freezes the program. I see part of the VZNav main screen but cant get it to expand to the entire screen. It slike its "stuck"

I have re-installed. 2 hard resets. is there way to return the entire phone to default settings?
    11-21-08 02:39 PM
    2nd page already. TTT
    11-21-08 03:05 PM
    Works fine for me... kind of ticks me off that VZW added this to my account without my consent though
    11-21-08 03:09 PM
    I openined the program, hit a button (i think it was the BB button) and now the keyboard is frozen at the bottom when i first open VZNav, then diappears and chops part of the VZnav program off.
    11-21-08 03:15 PM
    This morning, the sales guy told me there was a "one month free" special with the VZ Navigator if he added to my Storm in the store. So I said ok, knowing I can delete it before December 21st if I don't like it.

I did a dry run of a route in my office this morning and all went well. Voice directions and all. But later in the day I had to drive somewere and tried both going and coming. The maps and directions worked, but no voice at all.

Gonna try it again tomorrow, but I don't think I will be keeping it as I already have a GPS unit. I guess its possible the problems today had something to do with their systems crashing, but I really don't know that.
    11-21-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD