So from the home screen if you click the blackberry button and all the applications come up and then if you click the blackberry button again and menu comes up with "move", "move to folder", "hide" etc. There is a selection you can make called "options" and it brings up that screen where you can choose how many rows to be displayed on the home screen and change your wallpaper. I can access it, but after I close it, it wont open up again. I click "options and nothing happens" I did a battery pull and the same thing happens. It is only allowing me to access that options menu one time for every restart of the phone. any ideas?
    02-12-09 12:14 PM
    Mine did the exact same thing when I first got it. For some unexplained reason it now works all the time. I'm guessing it was after about 5 seperate battery pulls. I'm on OS .76.

Sorry I'm not much help, but as I said, mine eventually started working properly with no change of my own.
    02-12-09 12:22 PM
    It is a bug. when you close out of the options menu the "proper" way by hitting the BB key and selecting close, you cannot get back into the options unless you do a battery pull.

If you use the escape key or the end key to back out of options, you can get back in it fine.
    02-12-09 12:24 PM
    You can get .99 and not have that issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 12:27 PM
    Its a bug. Pull battery. I'm still on .75 and still have the issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:01 PM
    I see. Thanks guys.

Another question, when ya'll click the BB button and just let the phone sit there for 30 seconds or so, does it automatically quit to the home screen?
    02-12-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD