I just got a Storm 9530 and I love it so far, however when I listen to music on my headphones it seems I have to adjust the volume after each song. This doesn't seem right. I'm sure there must be some small setting I can change so that an album will play all the way through without me having to click the volume every song, right?

If I listen to music out of the phone's speaker I don't have this problem.
    02-16-09 06:15 PM
    My Curve does that but at times. I don't know why though.
    But all I do is either close it or just put the volume up and switch the song a few times and it stop doing that.
    Maybe someone has a better explanation but yeah.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:03 PM
    I've run into this problem too on every OS that is currently available for the storm. But I have noticed that the problem on .103 isn't as bad as it was when I was on .65. I've only tried it with a wired headset but there a couple threads in the storm forums saying that the problem is as bad with a wireless headset.

Last edited by ArmaK; 02-17-09 at 01:24 AM. Reason: structural fix
    02-16-09 11:28 PM
    I've run into this problem too on every OS that is currently available for the storm. But I have noticed that the problem on .103 isn't as bad as it was when I was on .65. I've only tried it with a wired headset but there a couple threads in the storm forums saying that the problem isn't as bad with a wireless headset.

Dunno if this is what you're talking about but what I experience via bluetooth is a drop in volume for the first 2-5 seconds of the new song. At which point it returns to the previous volume. If it didn't I'd be concerned
    02-17-09 12:30 AM
    Dunno if this is what you're talking about but what I experience via bluetooth is a drop in volume for the first 2-5 seconds of the new song. At which point it returns to the previous volume. If it didn't I'd be concerned
    Yeah that is what I was talking about. I meant to say "is" instead of "isn't" for the the problem with the wireless headsets.

02-17-09 01:23 AM
    I listened to my Storm through headphones for a couple of hours last night while traveling and I often experienced and unexpected increase in volume on each new song.
    02-22-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD