Ok, so I have never used media sync before on my computer. but i want to get the songs from my itunes on to my storm. I am running Vista and everytime i try to run media sync it says you need to run as adminstrator the first time. so i close the desktop manager and right click on it and select run as administrator. but when i do this it does not recognize my phone is connected to the computer. anybody have any ideas or any other ways to get my itunes on to my storm in a compatible format so they will play on the bb media player? thanks for your help
    02-16-09 01:29 PM
    I called tech support on this problem back in December. Was told this was a glitch and would be resolved in the near future. For now, I just manually drag my music files to the card. I *think* it only recognizes mp3.
    02-16-09 02:04 PM
    printz, i have the EXACT same problem you have and I called tech and they couldn't help me. I did everything that i read on the forums and ran the program as Administrator and downloaded Media Sync separately from the BB site and when i open it and try to sync, it doesn't recognize that my phone is connected. I tried everything. Verizon said that BB is trying to resolve this problem and all i can do is wait. Does anyone else have any suggestions? It's very annoying because I can't do any pictures or anything else with my comp connected.
    02-19-09 07:33 PM
    i really can't find the solution to this...even verizon can't fix it, this is very annoying
    02-21-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD