ok so I just downloaded I Heart Radio.. and here is the situation.. some stations play.. and ALOT.. MOST.. dont.. anyone come across this problem.. ever.. and how to fix it....
    05-13-10 08:52 AM
    A lot of people have ran into the same problem, me included. Everything I have seen points to the IHeartRadio app itself. Just have to keep pestering the developer until they release an update.

In the meantime, I started using Nobex Radio Companion and found it does the same thing.
    05-13-10 10:00 AM
    ok so I just downloaded I Heart Radio.. and here is the situation.. some stations play.. and ALOT.. MOST.. dont.. anyone come across this problem.. ever.. and how to fix it....
    this is a well known issue with iheartradio on 607. Many of us have emailed them, but so far, no fix. You can search the forum for threads on this topic.
    05-13-10 11:49 AM
    I'm testing the beta which works fine. The final version should be released soon.
    05-19-10 11:20 AM
    I have the same issue. If i want to listen to it i do a battery pull and open iheart up right away and it seems to work. If I do anything else like open my weatherbug it want work.
    05-19-10 11:52 AM
    I'm testing the beta which works fine. The final version should be released soon.
    How do I get to be a beta tester?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 02:41 PM
    A fix cant come soon enough!

BKVic
    05-20-10 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD