hey all... i got my first BB on Monday..Wednesday i had to exchange because the screen went crazy. Today as i went to listen to music from my Storm, the audio only came out the right earbud. And after one song...basically stop.. no audio....
    Is there a fix to this or should i use my 30 problem exchange and go get another one...ugh...
    08-23-09 04:14 PM
    I would first try a different set of headphones first, but if it still doesn't work you should bring it back in, and get it exchanged.
    08-23-09 04:17 PM
    if after trying a different set of earphones and you still have the problems. Then of course you should get it replaced.
    08-23-09 04:58 PM
    hey all... i got my first BB on Monday..Wednesday i had to exchange because the screen went crazy. Today as i went to listen to music from my Storm, the audio only came out the right earbud. And after one song...basically stop.. no audio....
    Is there a fix to this or should i use my 30 problem exchange and go get another one...ugh...
    i did do the headphone switch...nothin...this blows...i've gotten themes and tones...
    08-23-09 07:06 PM
    try pulling the batt before you go get another exchange
    08-24-09 08:43 AM
    Make sure the jack is plugged in all the way.
    If it is only to the first click, you get sound in only one speaker.
    08-24-09 10:16 AM
    I say get it exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 11:54 AM
    I suspect all Storms are like this - I find some mini plugs work fine while others do exactly what you're saying. I have some cheap jacks that work fine and some high-end audio cables (with a mini plug on both ends) that don't. Go figure. I suspect it has more to do with the design of the audio plug on the phone than the phone itself.

bert
    09-02-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD