Hi!
    I am trying to download the new OS but I keep getting this error message:
    You cannot update your software using this system as your device is currently activated on Blackberry Enterprise Server or Blackberry Professional Software...
    Now this, as far as i know, is not true!
    What should I do?

Thanks!

(upgrading from .109 on a PC via BB website)
    Last edited by sronit; 05-31-09 at 02:21 PM.
    05-31-09 02:18 PM
    Hi!
    You cannot update your software using this system as your device is currently activated on Blackberry Enterprise Server or Blackberry Professional Software...
    What should I do?

Thanks!
    I am having the same problem.
    05-31-09 02:21 PM
    i have the same problem! wtf?
    05-31-09 02:21 PM
    i have the same problem! wtf?
    It seems to be going around. One person fixed it by leaving the loader up, and then opening a new one.

Give that a shot and see if it works, if not, hold off a few minutes and try again, or else try a different computer maybe? The OTA will probably work better, and if you feel so inclined, call Verizon and ask them as well.
    05-31-09 02:24 PM
    It seems to be going around. One person fixed it by leaving the loader up, and then opening a new one.

Give that a shot and see if it works, if not, hold off a few minutes and try again, or else try a different computer maybe? The OTA will probably work better, and if you feel so inclined, call Verizon and ask them as well.

Exactly what I did. Was having that problem so I opened up the DM on my computer, and went to the link in IE and it found the update. Downloading now. Had to select all the basic software again to be installed.
    05-31-09 02:31 PM
    wtf - i'm having the same issue.
    05-31-09 02:34 PM
    If you're getting the Enterprise server error, make sure you have the latest version of DM installed on your system. You can download it from:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com

Note people, I copied this off another thread.
    05-31-09 02:36 PM
    I was having the same problem but the suggestion above worked. Once you get that error message, don't close it. Go back to the webpage and click "Check for Updates" again. A second Application Loader window should now be open and it should work right.
    05-31-09 02:37 PM
    I was having the same problem but the suggestion above worked. Once you get that error message, don't close it. Go back to the webpage and click "Check for Updates" again. A second Application Loader window should now be open and it should work right.
    Yep, this trick actually worked everyone do the same, downloading now.
    05-31-09 02:45 PM
    If you're getting the Enterprise server error, make sure you have the latest version of DM installed on your system. You can download it from:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com

Note people, I copied this off another thread.
    That's the problem I had, but I still had to open up the DM and then go to IE to get the DL to work. Nonetheless, I'm DL'ing now. Thanks...
    05-31-09 02:47 PM
    Its a strange trick, I really don't know why its working, but hey anything that helps things.
    05-31-09 02:47 PM
    I was having the same issue and just opened the second DM window and it found the update and is installing as I type
    05-31-09 02:49 PM
    Hi!
    What should I do?

Thanks!

(upgrading from .109 on a PC via BB website)
    you should have use BIS instead
    05-31-09 02:51 PM
    Well it's updated and it is a lot faster. But one problem.... my browser has seemed to have disappeared.....
    05-31-09 02:52 PM
    It's downloading on my phone through DM as I speak. It automatically listed the upgrade when I connected my phone to DM. Did not have to manually download the OS. It tells me i will have to re activate my phone. How do I do that though verizon? A simple *228 option 1 or option 3?
    05-31-09 02:53 PM
    Never mind. It downloaded and phone started up fine. Only flaw was my saved bookmarks are gone in my browser. So far, i don't notice much improvement over .75
    05-31-09 03:13 PM
    05-31-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD