well everything else seems to running great except my email, i have 3 different email accounts on my phone and when i get an email (doesnt matter witch account) the little star icon only appears on the "messages" icon not the icons for each individual email account. i know this is a small inconvienence but it is bugging the **** out of me. if anyone knows a fix i would be greatfull
    05-26-09 04:05 PM
    Check your email/notification settings. Often when you install a new OS, they get set to something other than what they were. Don't forget to reset your mobile network from Global to 1XEV to save on battery life.

Grey
    05-26-09 04:30 PM
    are you using a theme on the device??

mine did this at first, i did my ritual battery pull after an OS install, and i haven't had that particular issue since
    05-26-09 04:32 PM
    hmm trying battery pull now we shall see what happens
    and no i am not using a theme
    05-26-09 04:54 PM
    battery pull fixed it. I should have known ,thanks guys and gals
    05-26-09 05:01 PM
    toldjaso!!!!!!
    05-26-09 05:10 PM
    toldjaso!!!!!!
    Sounds like "do a battery pull" is the universal fix that customer service will always first recommend for Blackberry customers who call in with a problem, sort of like "do a *228 call" seems to be for other VZW phones.
    Last edited by CharlesH; 05-26-09 at 07:02 PM.
    05-26-09 06:53 PM
    I'm having the same problem, except, I am able to receive email from multiple email accounts, but unable to send them.

Error: "No Message services configured. You will only be able to save draft."
    05-26-09 07:01 PM
    Battery pull/QuickPull/SoftReset
    Register your HRT. Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table. BB menu key and select Register Now.
    05-26-09 07:06 PM
    Sounds like "do a battery pull" is the universal fix that customer service will always first recommend for Blackberry customers who call in with a problem, sort of like "do a *228 call" seems to be for other VZW phones.
    basically....

but *228 doesn't do anything except update roaming tables

most reps expect it to be the same as resending service books or something, which it isnt!
    05-26-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD