Is there a way to print my contact list or export it to a program that will.

thks
    10-06-10 04:35 PM
    sync them with your pc and then export to .csv and it will open in excel to print.

use backup assistant then login online then print
    10-06-10 04:59 PM
    I do not see away to export them to csv. I do not use outlook.
    10-06-10 07:36 PM
    Back them up with BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Then install ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter on your computer and open the .IPD file from the backup.

Or, as noted above, use the Backup Assistant application on the device and print them from the My Verizon site.
    10-06-10 08:29 PM
    I do not see away to export them to csv. I do not use outlook.
    You don't need outlook. You never did with any build of DM or at least windows vista and 7. You could always do this. This is for DM6 if you need to know how with DM5 someone else can chime in or i can let you know tomorrow. I have DM5 on my other PC. Its almost the same but the layout is a little different

In DM go to organizer>configure
    after it scans for a minute and the window pops up that says "select device application" click on address book

another window will then pop up "select a desktop application"
    choose windows or windows 7 (contacts)

then a window that says "synchronization options" will pop up. if you only want to read from the BB then select one way sync from device>next>finish>OK

now click the green sync button at bottom right of screen

Now go to your contact folder on your PC and highlight all and then click export>.csv and save
    open in excel and cut out the columns you don't want and then print.
    Last edited by hydroz_23; 10-07-10 at 12:05 AM.
    10-07-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD