Example: in wap crackberry forums, if a thread has many pages, there are some links to the nearby page numbers at the bottom. Opera mini thinks this is a phone number. Try a thread like the hybrid OS thread. Is there any way to get this to work properly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 03:38 PM
    I experience this too, and haven't found a solution yet. Anyone have the fix?

02-12-09 07:50 PM
    If you enter the address "opera:config", you can access the advanced settings. In there somewhere, you can mess with the settings for recognizing links as phone numbers.

Just be sure to type the address all lower case, and no quotation marks of course. Also, I believe there are 2 pages of settings, so if it's not on the first, it'll be on the second.

Hope everything works out well for you guys
    02-12-09 08:09 PM
    If you enter the address "opera:config", you can access the advanced settings. In there somewhere, you can mess with the settings for recognizing links as phone numbers.

Just be sure to type the address all lower case, and no quotation marks of course. Also, I believe there are 2 pages of settings, so if it's not on the first, it'll be on the second.

awesome thanks
    02-12-09 08:42 PM

OMG thank you!
    *sends you some e-chocolate and flowers... if your a girl *

Last edited by catbertz; 02-12-09 at 09:52 PM.
    02-12-09 09:50 PM
    :-O !!!! No way! I had no confidence that anyone could help. Amazing. Crackberry is BB paradise. There is also an option to prevent lists like the list of subforums from folding up with a teeny + sign to expand it. These two changes will improve my experience immensely. I owe you!

02-13-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD