Can't say I disagree with this guy, he gives a pretty straight forward review of the phone. I am really, REALLY trying to love this phone, I defend it every chance I get, but in no way was it ready to be released. The Curve is looking better and better...

Please RIM & Verizon... fix this phone.
    12-15-08 08:29 PM
    this review is kinda funny...
    12-15-08 08:37 PM
    He seems a little bitter....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 08:39 PM
    you know what though as much as I don't like bad reviews.. I gotta admit at least this dood had the balls to say it on cam say it in real time and say WHY it has these issues that people are having..

I do believe that if they took ab=nother 4 months on it.. most the issues that other people are seeing could have been minimized..

I am lucky mine hasn't had these issues but there is quite a few people on here with major problems..
    12-15-08 08:47 PM
    He's probably running .65 on a defective unit. You have to be a bit of a tool to post a f-bomb laced review on your first day with it. Just my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 08:53 PM
    He would be a good talk show host...

Does Jerry Springer have any internships open.
    12-15-08 09:13 PM
    I just can't watch reviews anymore. Some reporter's two hours with the device is not enough to get used to it, or to become comfortable with the click screen.

I love mine. Ultimately, that's really all that matters to any of us. If you're trying to love it, then perhaps it isn't for you.
    12-15-08 09:31 PM
    That was not a review. That was a frustrated consumer venting about a defective product.

-SR-

PS: I wonder if the guy knows he has until January XX (I forget the exact day, but it's in January because of the holiday season) to return the phone and even cancel his contract with no strings attached. I think not.
    Last edited by WarER4X; 12-15-08 at 09:46 PM.
    12-15-08 09:42 PM
    I love mine too but have been thinking going back to a Curve. If VZW had the Bold it would be a big temptation. But it looks like I'll be sticking with the Storm. Fortunately no big problems here.
    12-15-08 09:42 PM
    Can't say I disagree with this guy, he gives a pretty straight forward review of the phone. I am really, REALLY trying to love this phone, I defend it every chance I get, but in no way was it ready to be released. The Curve is looking better and better...

Please RIM & Verizon... fix this phone.
    they must have pulled the video. it's not there anymore.
    12-15-08 10:21 PM
    This video is private. ?????????????/
    12-16-08 12:42 AM
    Yeah, i cant watch the vid
    12-16-08 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD