oh and it's free
    04-08-09 03:05 PM
    oh and it's free
    It maybe free, but if you look at the web pase I posted earlier in my post it has alot more information than a Pregnancy wheel that tells me just the due date.
    04-08-09 07:20 PM
    How about a EPT App?
    Actually, there is an app for this! EPT - Health & Fitness Blackberry Software
    04-08-09 07:45 PM
    ^^^ LOL. Nice.
    04-08-09 08:01 PM
    I would like this also, wife is 11 weeks with our 2nd set of twins

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 09:36 PM
    I would like this also, wife is 11 weeks with our 2nd set of twins

bless you..
    04-08-09 09:39 PM
    All Blackberrys come with a pregancy tracker, as far as I'm aware. Its called "Calendar". Just like the kind your grandparents hung on the wall before these fancy electronic gizmos started ruling your lives.

04-08-09 09:41 PM
    Actually, there is an app for this! EPT - Health & Fitness Blackberry Software
    LOL. Ok, now how about a birth control app? This would really one up the Iphone. No pun intended.
    04-08-09 10:49 PM
    LOL. Ok, now how about a birth control app? This would really one up the Iphone. No pun intended.
    There is... Birth Control - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    Using this app will prevent you from impregnating anyone, guaranteed
    04-08-09 11:35 PM
    Not only do you make awesome apps. You are a marketing genius. I want 10%. LOL.
    04-08-09 11:49 PM
    Can anyone make this?
    04-09-09 12:45 PM
    Going to bump
    04-13-09 09:31 AM
    First things first... - am a complete newbie at this blackberry thing so I wouldn't be the one to program anything for ya!

And I'd love what you're asking for but in the meantime have you considered signing up at babycenter and creating a bookmark? They will track the pregnancy and send you a weekly update on baby growth and pregnancy expectations. Once the baby is born you will continue toreceive updates to track baby's development and milestones.

Not exactly what you want but maybe a viable alternative to tide you over?
    05-14-09 02:09 PM
    Amazing that this app gets requested so close after the the release of Sexy Dice Maybe Mike needs to make it as a follow-on app LoL
    05-14-09 06:11 PM
    phrehnck, I am suing. I use your app all the time and my wife is pregnant again
    05-18-09 10:45 AM
    First things first... - am a complete newbie at this blackberry thing so I wouldn't be the one to program anything for ya!

And I'd love what you're asking for but in the meantime have you considered signing up at babycenter and creating a bookmark? They will track the pregnancy and send you a weekly update on baby growth and pregnancy expectations. Once the baby is born you will continue toreceive updates to track baby's development and milestones.

Not exactly what you want but maybe a viable alternative to tide you over?
    Thanks fsb, If only I knew about this site earlier. My wife is now 20 weeks along. The app requested here would be nice to have though.
    05-18-09 03:28 PM
    I'm pregnant and would love this app. Any takers to try developing it?

09-09-09 02:49 PM
    Ok, so just to let anyone that actually checks this.... I hate it when sometimes it seems like I come in on a conversation and I feel like an un-humorous prude.

I am a geek/nerd/dork to the core, female, and 12 weeks pregnant. This is a viable request, and deadpan humor doesn't translate well on a bulletin. So those of you that said we already have it, it's called a calendar? Yeah, you obviously have no clue what a tracker does, so not helpful, so why waste my time reading it? If you don't know what someone wants, don't understand it, why answer? It would be like me telling you, you don't need that latest os, you already have one, the newest game, haven't you played enough? I wouldn't do that, why would you?

If you want to help, look up what it does, so then you know what you are suggesting. There are a dozen ovulation trackers, and you aren't saying just use a calendar (which by the way, an ovulation tracker helped me get pregnant the first try... a little better than just a "calendar")

Ya, you wanna make fun of a pregnant woman's hormones, well now you got it!

And tell me i am just fat, and I will make sure that you never have to worry about living with a pregnant woman (wink)
    09-13-09 11:13 PM
    Ok, so just to let anyone that actually checks this.... I hate it when sometimes it seems like I come in on a conversation and I feel like an un-humorous prude.

I am a geek/nerd/dork to the core, female, and 12 weeks pregnant. This is a viable request, and deadpan humor doesn't translate well on a bulletin. So those of you that said we already have it, it's called a calendar? Yeah, you obviously have no clue what a tracker does, so not helpful, so why waste my time reading it? If you don't know what someone wants, don't understand it, why answer? It would be like me telling you, you don't need that latest os, you already have one, the newest game, haven't you played enough? I wouldn't do that, why would you?

If you want to help, look up what it does, so then you know what you are suggesting. There are a dozen ovulation trackers, and you aren't saying just use a calendar (which by the way, an ovulation tracker helped me get pregnant the first try... a little better than just a "calendar")

Ya, you wanna make fun of a pregnant woman's hormones, well now you got it!

And tell me i am just fat, and I will make sure that you never have to worry about living with a pregnant woman (wink)
    Wow. True pregnant user for sure

09-13-09 11:57 PM

Darthkat, another pregnant geek here (I'm 6 or 7 weeks along w my 3rd). Any chance you have the skills to create the app? I'm a data geek, not a programer. For those that don't get why just a calendar won't do, haven't you ever needed or observed a countdown timer for any far off event, like a game release or something? Only people don't ask gamers "how far into your wait are you now?" every time they are you. I got 2 small kids underfoot already, I have to check my bberry to remember what month we're in as in is it August, September, or October right now, come mid-pregnancy w my 2nd I couldn't reliably remember what trimester I was in much less how many months or weeks along I was, so I just would tell folks my due date and then we'd stand there trying to count back on our fingers to figure out where I was in fetal development

Those that say just let the doctor track it, way to encourage folks to take control and responsibility in their own health care. And anyway, until the very last part of pregnancy you don't go all that often, once a month or so. It's easy to forget how far along you are in between, especially if pregnancy discomforts disrupt your sleep.

09-19-09 01:40 PM
    I am currently working on an app for this as I am getting ready to have my second child in about a month and I thought it would be fun to have if there is a third and for others to use. I am very early in development and any ideas would be appreciated. Currently I plan to have it:
    * Give an estimated conception date (based on entered expected due date)
    * Be able to enter scheduled Dr's appt and show suggested appt dates (based on gestation point)
    * Show a daily health/preganancy tip
    * Have a DB of the top 1000 boy/girl names
    * Give average pregnancy data for height/weight at a given time (trimester, gestation (preganancy) point)
    * Possibly be able to scan (take picture) of ultrasound and save/email
    * Have a baby shower registry list / invitation feature (not sure how would work)
    * Have a quick send birth text (enter name weight height and it will send to a predetermined list of people)
    09-19-09 08:13 PM
    Did you see my post on the first page with the link? Could it be like that?

09-19-09 09:55 PM
    Has there been any more progress with this app?
    10-22-09 01:04 AM
    I'm in on this app as well. The wife found out shes pregnant this week...I would like little tidbits about the size of the baby, (i.e. today your baby's legs are starting to form, today is the first day your babies heartbeat can be heard, etc)
    10-22-09 09:25 AM
    Just found out I am 7 weeks with our second. How is that app. going?
    01-02-10 11:37 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD