Is it possible to make a Pregnancy Tracker for the storm? I will pay for this. Wife is 7 weeks along and want to track it. Sorry for saying this bad word (Iphone) has one and was wondering if it could be converted over. Thank you for HONEST responses. Oh, I DID do a search.
    04-07-09 07:14 PM
    I would be very interested in this myself....my wife is 14 weeks and it would be great to one up her on knowing exactly how far along she is!
    04-07-09 09:02 PM
    me too!! The wife is 16 weeks and i'm sure she would love this as well!! since we are both storm users lol..
    04-07-09 09:13 PM
    Is it possible to make a Pregnancy Tracker for the storm? I will pay for this. Wife is 7 weeks along and want to track it. Sorry for saying this bad word (Iphone) has one and was wondering if it could be converted over. Thank you for HONEST responses. Oh, I DID do a search.
    there actually is one in app world...go to categories and personal health and it's in there
    04-07-09 09:17 PM
    Sorry but doesn't a calender do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:19 PM
    It is a Pregnancy wheel. Not what I was looking for. But THANK YOU for your time. It gives a due date, that is all.
    As I said before, Look at Pregnancy Tracker for the (bad word(Iphone.....ewwww).Basically it does evereything.
    04-07-09 09:21 PM
    There must be web sites that do something like that... So many stuff on-line but everyone wants an app..

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:29 PM
    its not hard to make an app that displays the text "yea, shes fat"

j/k =X what would this app do?
    04-07-09 09:31 PM
    Well, an app is easier, Sorry.
    Here is a web page of what I had in mind:
    Pregnancy Tracker/PocketPC 2002 on PocketGear
    Sorry, It is also from PocketGear.
    04-07-09 09:33 PM

Tell a Pregnant woman that. I dare you.
    04-07-09 09:34 PM
    whoa thats a lotta tedious coding that doesnt require much intelligence. Ill pass to one of the more popular developers on CB
    04-07-09 09:36 PM
    whoa thats a lotta tedious coding that doesnt require much intelligence. Ill pass to one of the more popular developers on CB
    If you can make this happen, I will pay a reasonable price for it, I aslo think this will actually help alot of people.
    04-07-09 09:38 PM
    How about a EPT App?
    04-07-09 09:41 PM
    Im ignorant. what EPT? hope your reply doesnt contain the words "urine" and "blackberry" in the same sentence
    04-07-09 09:42 PM
    Im ignorant. what EPT?
    Don't feel bad.....What is EPT? The Pregnancy Test.....come on.
    04-07-09 09:44 PM
    How about a EPT App?
    I'm pretty sure he is joking... EPT is a pregnancy test... and yes... the kind you pee on.
    04-07-09 09:47 PM
    I'm pretty sure he is joking... EPT is a pregnancy test... and yes... the kind you pee on.
    If only the Storm had a pee detector. LOL
    04-07-09 09:49 PM
    Don't feel bad.....What is EPT? The Pregnancy Test.....come on.
    Being an IT geek my next question would be: "Where do babys come from and how did they get there? Does RIM provide any APIs for me to initialize a baby object by "inserting" my "code"? What does the berryNaughty app have to do with this?
    04-07-09 09:51 PM
    Being an IT geek my next question would be: "Where do babys come from and how did they get there? Does RIM provide any APIs for me to initialize one by "inserting" my "code"? What does the berryNaughty app have to do with this?
    That was good.
    04-07-09 09:52 PM
    BumpBumpBump
    04-08-09 08:22 AM

LMFAO ROTF
    Someone would have gotten cut off for at least a few months had their old lady seen this post.
    04-08-09 08:26 AM
    count me in, the wife is 19 weeks
    04-08-09 08:41 AM
    BumpBump..
    04-08-09 02:45 PM
    You know this right? Must be a lot of first timers here?

Let the OB/GYN track the progress. Here is just about all you have to know.

1) Emotions will be more volatile than usual (this isn't a positive), no matter what you do you will periodically get slammed. Just smile and take it.
    2) At some point a nesting instinct will kick in, your home will never be cleaner, this is good. Bad news is you are the thing that's messing it up, prepare to hear about it.
    3) Making up for all of the above, at some point will be an increased interest in "adult" activity. Yes this is somewhat counterintuitive but enjoy it while it lasts. Once junior show up there "might" be a corresponding decrease in interest in the same activities.

Notice that none of the above milestones require a Blackberry, even one as nice as a Storm. But if any of you have the idea of whipping out the BB during delivery and saying "Honey, smile I want to upload a pic to facebook" better just forget about it.... if you want to live.

p.s. Everyone have a great Easter and Passover weekend. Enjoy the time with friends, and family. Say a little prayer or have a kind thought for yourselves, your loved ones, your friends and also one for everyone you don't know.
    04-08-09 03:00 PM
    There is an app called the pregnancy wheel in the App World
    04-08-09 03:04 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD