First BB and I was wondering if theres a list of setting changes from email to screen performance. I tried to change settings the best I could figure out. I know that theres probably a better way or others that Im not seeing. Do you have Fav changes that youve made that make life easier? thanks
    12-16-08 12:41 PM
    besides deleting apps I didn't need to free up space... I haven't changed the touch settings on my device. I set up my email through bberry's BIS site. And my phone is working great.

Just make sure you have "auto enable mass storage mode when Connected" set to "yes" in the memory options. To improve your hard syncing.
    12-16-08 12:47 PM
    besides deleting apps I didn't need to free up space... I haven't changed the touch settings on my device. I set up my email through bberry's BIS site. And my phone is working great.

Just make sure you have "auto enable mass storage mode when Connected" set to "yes" in the memory options. To improve your hard syncing.
    auto enable mass storage mode when Connected
    Can you explain how this setting change helps? anyone? thanks
    12-16-08 01:24 PM
    I guess one tweaks better than none. Though I still dont know what it does.
    12-17-08 08:27 AM
    auto enable mass storage mode when Connected
    Can you explain how this setting change helps? anyone? thanks
    I'm pretty sure all that does is enable you to plug your phone via USB into your computer and it shows up as a drive... therefore you drag and drop things onto it (i.e. music, pictures, etc.)
    12-17-08 08:36 AM
    First BB and I was wondering if theres a list of setting changes from email to screen performance. I tried to change settings the best I could figure out. I know that theres probably a better way or others that Im not seeing. Do you have Fav changes that youve made that make life easier? thanks
    A HUGE DIFFERENCE was made when I changed my screen settings.

HOVER: 100
    TAP: 100
    SWIPE: 6 (High)

Also, when editing an email/text/anything with font, instead of trying to click the screen so the blue cursor lands directly in the word you need to edit, try lightly touching the screen (without clicking) and hold your finger there until the blue box turns into a clear box with a black outline. You can then push the box left right up down wherever to the spot that needs editing.

Not sure if these were the kinds of things you were looking for, but regardless, you should change to this!
    12-17-08 08:39 AM
    I'm pretty sure all that does is enable you to plug your phone via USB into your computer and it shows up as a drive... therefore you drag and drop things onto it (i.e. music, pictures, etc.)
    But isnt that already that case when you use DM to drag and drop files?
    12-17-08 08:51 AM
    A HUGE DIFFERENCE was made when I changed my screen settings.

HOVER: 100
    TAP: 100
    SWIPE: 6 (High)

Also, when editing an email/text/anything with font, instead of trying to click the screen so the blue cursor lands directly in the word you need to edit, try lightly touching the screen (without clicking) and hold your finger there until the blue box turns into a clear box with a black outline. You can then push the box left right up down wherever to the spot that needs editing.

Not sure if these were the kinds of things you were looking for, but regardless, you should change to this!
    thanks, I'll check this out.
    12-17-08 08:51 AM
    But isnt that already that case when you use DM to drag and drop files?
    This way you can do it without the DM. It will show up like an extra drive... kind of like your C: or D: or whatever you have. You can go to My Computer and it will show up in there.
    12-17-08 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD