When I first set up my Storm I had it so that it had predicitve texting, where you only have to hit the button once per letter, on the dial pad like screen. Well, I was messing around with it and I somhow took it off and now the only time I can get predictive texting is with the half keyboard. Does anyone know how to get it back to the way I had because I just can't figure it out.
    03-18-09 11:55 AM
    I had the same issue. It turned into the "suretype" keyboard with two letters, and I really disliked it, and then one day it fixed itself again, but I'm afraid to turn on multi-tap in case I can't get it back to the way it is now.
    03-18-09 12:23 PM
    Alright, so last night I downloaded Trapster, and it reverted back. I was hoping someone could help with this issue? I hate using multi-tap and the suretype keyboard, I liked it when it was a normal keyboard that guessed my words. Does anyone know how to get it to do thatagain?
    03-20-09 09:15 AM
    Should be in the language settings under options
    03-20-09 09:21 AM
    Should be in the language settings under options
    I love you man. Thank you so much. Something so obvious, but I was pulling my hair out trying to solve it.
    03-20-09 09:42 AM
    Yeah I had this same problem. Thanks man for the help.
    03-20-09 09:44 AM
    You guys on Verizon must be on OS 4.7.0.075?!? I lost that ability when I upgraded to .109 (I think the Portrait qwerty keyboard option came about in .90) and have been thru everything to get the multitap kb to be adaptive text (T9) again. I just went thru the Options>Language and Screen/Keyboard menus changing everything related to no avail. If you are using an OS post .075, please post which OS and what setting in the Language option you changed to have the multitap kb do T9 again.

Careful pulling your hair out. . . . . .
    03-20-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD