Never heard of them...

If you do a search on their site, the Storm comes up as available for pre-order...

Any of you guys with more experience than me confirm this?
    09-30-08 02:26 PM
    Not getting my money....
    09-30-08 02:30 PM
    Never heard of them...

If you do a search on their site, the Storm comes up as available for pre-order...

Any of you guys with more experience than me confirm this?
    Interesting. However, I'll get mine direct from VZW. Good thing is, it must be coming very soon if these sites are brave enough to offer pre-order (of course I don't know how dependable these sites are).
    09-30-08 02:33 PM
    Not getting my money....
    Heh... not getting mine either at that price!! Did you see the anticipated arrival date though?
    09-30-08 02:36 PM
    Does Anyone know what happened to the thread that said "Blackberry Storm Available Now"?
    09-30-08 02:59 PM
    Does Anyone know what happened to the thread that said "Blackberry Storm Available Now"?
    Beats me. I found that MobileCity thing by just Googling "Blackberry Storm." It comes right up on the "Shopping results for Blackberry Storm" part... third item down.
    09-30-08 03:08 PM
    I tryed to connect to nguyen mall stores, what a bunch of BS. When I returned to crackberry the thread was gone.
    09-30-08 03:24 PM
    I tryed to connect to nguyen mall stores, what a bunch of BS. When I returned to crackberry the thread was gone.
    Yeah, the Nguyen site looked like a scam. This site *looked* pretty legit. ??

I'd never buy from them anyway, my new-every-two has been on hold for about 6 months waiting for the Storm and I'm sure it'll be MUCH cheaper than that...
    09-30-08 08:33 PM
    ... not with a 10' pole.
    09-30-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD