I got the idea from:
    i would like an app that looks like a red police light, of couse move like it on.. then have the siren sound.. would be awesome lol

It have to be red and blue and have the sounds....but here is the small details that need to be in this app. sounds need to sound muffled to replicate how it would sound if you were in your car and a cop outside was trying to pull you over.

how you would use it:
    at night while driving you have to be sitting in the back seat. place the phone up high near the rear window in sight of the rear view mirror. turn on the app. blue and red lights start to flash then the sounds of police sirens.
    02-21-09 12:00 PM
    that would be awesome coming back from the bar.
    02-21-09 12:37 PM
    or you could just drop a lit cigarette down the drivers shirt. Just as safe, and you'll get the same reaction...
    02-21-09 12:42 PM
    If your reaction to a cop pulling you over and a cigarette lighter dropping down your shirt is the same. You have some problems.

The reaction you will get when a cop pulls you over. "sh t!" then you pull over stressing about not getting a ticket.

The reaction to a cigarette lighter dropping down your shirt. "sh t!" and you franticly try and take it out of your shirt.

BIG difference.
    02-21-09 02:05 PM
    Oh man the fun I would have with that.
    02-22-09 03:15 PM
    It would be great if you went to do this prank and a real cop saw you doing it. You would then be ticketed for impersonating a police officer. You can't have flashing red / blue lights in which other drivers can see lol.
    02-22-09 03:17 PM
    Ticketed? I'm fairly sure that's jail time. Hahaha

You guys and your app requests. From innocent to strippers and copy write infringement to impersonation an officer.
    Wow what's next apps that over ride bank security ?

It would be great if you went to do this prank and a real cop saw you doing it. You would then be ticketed for impersonating a police officer. You can't have flashing red / blue lights in which other drivers can see lol.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:01 PM
    Now I want one!!!!
    02-22-09 04:09 PM
    I think this would be so funny. I love pranking people.
    02-22-09 04:21 PM
    You can have a red or blue light in your vehicle as long as you have the proper permit but you can only use them in certain circumstances.

02-22-09 05:22 PM
    Ticketed? I'm fairly sure that's jail time. Hahaha

You guys and your app requests. From innocent to strippers and copy write infringement to impersonation an officer.
    Wow what's next apps that over ride bank security ?

Yes...I would like that one...Kinda like I just put in my bank routing number, and acct number, and it just starts to deposit money in there! :P That'd be nice!
    02-22-09 05:28 PM
    impersonating a police officer?

yeah....that's a felony kids
    02-22-09 05:37 PM
    impersonating a police officer?

yeah....that's a felony kids
    It is, in fact. Not to mention, you're a ********* for doing that to anyone anyway.

I'd love to be up against your lawyer in court, though...
    02-22-09 05:41 PM
    i have to study for some tests the next few days but i am gonna learn to write apps just to make this app and if i cant then i will just make a moviemaker video and upload it to youtube lol idk why everyone has thier panties in a bunch i thought it was a good idea
    02-22-09 06:57 PM
    too many squares in here wow I'm sure its illegal, but in all honesty the phone is tiny (compared to real police lights)! you will only be capable of tricking the driver (hopefully a friend)

if your friend turns you in to the cops. STUPID!
    if other cars see your tiny phone and pulls over. STUPID!
    if the driver panics and crashes the car. STUPID! should of never gotten a license

thread is dead you guys killed my good time!
    02-22-09 07:10 PM
    I think this would be funny if used with common sense. You wouldn't want to try it on a freeway or around traffic, or if the driver is actually intoxicated (duh). And drivers tend to get so distracted by cops they can become quite dangerous with their lack of focus on the road in front of them (but some drivers become all sorts of focused lol).

But if you ask me, drivers using a cell phone while driving (especially on a freeway or while intoxicated) is arguably more dangerous than this prank would probably ever be.
    02-22-09 10:42 PM
    Definitely a great app for someone to make....
    02-22-09 10:44 PM
    Lol

02-23-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD