Hey guys I have a quick question. I recently saw an article talking about must have blackberry apps. Poynt of course is on the list. The description however says that one of favorite features is the built in reverse call look up. I have the most recent version of poynt but I cannot find this feature anywhere. Am i missing it or is the article incorrect? Thanks for any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:49 AM
    I'm also interested in this, it would be a useful feature.
    05-13-09 08:59 AM
    i thought that, reverse call look up, was a totally different app?
    05-13-09 09:10 AM
    this is from black berrycool.com

[INDENT]
    4. Poynt - The reverse phone directory and LBS features make this a must-have app. [App World]

Poynt LBS app for BlackBerry

Poynt offers LBS services for movie, directory listings, and restaurants. The movie features are powered by Cinema-Source which provides global content including the EU. Movietickets.com powers the purchasing process.

Overall, Poynt has a full featured movie finding app. Looking for a number or person? You can search for names, phone or addresses right from the app. My favorite feature is the reverse phone lookup. With it, youíll always know who called.

Poynt has an Open Table powered restaurant search too. Find restaurants anywhere and reserve a table. It even lets you search by cuisine. They use a trustworthy review system as well. Definitely a great LBS app.

I also cannot find the open table feature mentioned...i have to assume this is an unreleased version, or that the non storm version has features that the storm version doesnt?
    05-13-09 09:34 AM
    Hi all,
    BlackBerry Cool was reporting on some features we'll be releasing in the coming weeks. Development is in the final stages - stay tuned!
    05-13-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD