Will keep all updated he is 10 weeks early

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 08:18 PM
    Awww! Best of luck! Hope all goes well! Congrats!
    01-16-09 08:20 PM

First of all congrats on the baby boy. Secondly, we will keep you guys in our thought and prayers...
    01-16-09 08:22 PM
    Praying for you man. We just had a new grandson that was 6 weeks early, worked out great. Prayers were answered.

Mark
    Ball Ground, GA
    01-16-09 08:23 PM
    good luck to you sir... may all turn out as you plan. congratulations
    01-16-09 08:25 PM
    congratulations!

first there was the storm posting from a groom while he was waiting for his bride to walk down the isle.

then there was the boyfriend who bought a storm and had his girlfriend break-up with him one week later (he thought there was a possible connection.)

and now we have our first ever storm to be present at a birth.

just one happy storm family!
    01-16-09 08:25 PM

Wow. That's early bro. I wish you and your wife, and new son the best.
    01-16-09 08:26 PM
    Congrats. Take lots of picture with your storm and post them up. The perfect time to test that camera. Hehe.

01-16-09 08:26 PM
    Good luck bro, 2 moments I will never forget, the births of my boy and girl! Document it a bunch of it with your storm, would be a fun project to put together later!
    01-16-09 08:27 PM
    Congrats to all of you, spaciorek; nothing but wishes of good times and good health to you and your family.
    01-16-09 08:32 PM
    Good luck and good health to you and yours...
    01-16-09 08:38 PM
    Congradulations!!! I hope everything goes smoothly! And don't worry... I was born 3 months early (over 30 years ago), and had both of my daughters 9 weeks early. Both were a good size and both went home 12 hours later! Keep us updated and I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

01-16-09 08:42 PM
    Good luck and God bless you and your precious family.

01-16-09 08:47 PM
    #1 addict right there, i like it

congrats buddy, hope all is well
    01-16-09 08:52 PM
    Oh my goodness! 30 weeks! did you have pre-natal steroids? (that would be a good thing)

What's his heart rate? Any decels? Is the section scheduled? They ARE doing it section, aren't they?

I can assure you, 30 weeks is a very good prognosis! Speaking both professionally, and personally. I have a son that was a 31 weeker... he's awesome!

As will be YOUR son, your wife and.. YOU! GOOD LUCK !!
    01-16-09 08:57 PM
    GOOD LUCK!!!! We're all thinking about you!
    01-16-09 08:59 PM
    That is highly unusual, since this is my area of expertise, I would anticipate your son will be hospitalized for a good 5-6 wks before he is able to accomplish what he needs to to be safely taken home. Please keep us posted! He should do well, and congratulations! Tina
    Congradulations!!! I hope everything goes smoothly! And don't worry... I was born 3 months early (over 30 years ago), and had both of my daughters 9 weeks early. Both were a good size and both went home 12 hours later! Keep us updated and I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

01-16-09 09:45 PM
    That is highly unusual, since this is my area of expertise, I would anticipate your son will be hospitalized for a good 5-6 wks before he is able to accomplish what he needs to to be safely taken home. Please keep us posted! He should do well, and congratulations! Tina
    Both of my Docs said it was difficult to tell the exact date of conception even on sonogram. The "due date" is an estimate and can be as much as 3 to 4 weeks off at times. Especially if you are not "regular". So there are babies born "early" that are not exactly that early. I had to stay a long time since I was a little under 3 lbs. And technology was not what it is now. Both of my children were right under 7 lbs. With no issues.

I was just trying to let the OP know that other people have experienced this and everything turned out fine. Sometimes that can be a great comfort to someone.

01-16-09 10:14 PM
    good luck and you'll be in our prayers.
    01-16-09 10:42 PM
    Congrats, good luck, and I pray for a excellent outcome.
    01-16-09 10:46 PM
    Updates man..we need updates.

I mean, we don't need a play by play of where the little guy's head is in the pelvis or anything.. just saying...

HOW'S IT GOING? ALL GOOD I HOPE!
    01-16-09 11:49 PM
    Aww congrads! I hope all goes well and way to use your bb!
    01-16-09 11:52 PM
    congrats!!
    01-17-09 12:12 AM
    Well he came at 1047 est and is doing well he weighed in at 3lbs 13oz not bad for 30 weeks his name is Timothy

01-17-09 12:27 AM
    WONDERFUL!! Welcome Timothy !!

What were his APGAR scores? Do you know. If that's too personal, it's ok.

Congratulations. PM me if you have any medical questions. I will be more than happy to tell you what an ER doc who had a month of OB training knows about whatever you need!
    01-17-09 12:29 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD