Is it possible to sync a Storm with Outlook without starting the desktop manager software?

Thanks
    08-25-10 03:32 AM
    a Call Log question

Anyway, what I am looking for is some way to select a call from my call log, and see the duration of that call. I can see that info if I go to my carrier's web site and look at detailed usage history for my account, but is that information available on the phone/call log?

Feels like it ought to be right there, just can't find it.

Go into the call log just as you always do, find the number/contact you wish to view, click bb button, go to "view history" - it will show all the calls to/from that number w/ time, select the call you wish to inquire about, click it, it will bring up detailed info, to inc. date, time, type of call, & call duration.
    08-26-10 10:44 AM
    Running OS .797 and I hate the larger font in the Today theme. Any way to change this?
    08-26-10 06:45 PM
    My Storm Bluetooth is not working I need help. It was working fine until my friend used up all the number of entried for the password and then my phone just lost all my music, and pics and info even contacts.....I have tried to pair with my laptop now and it doesn�t work....what do i do? Also i live in Belize and i need some third party application so i can get internet on my blackberry Storm....please help!
    I must always mention to anyone who tries to help that am a technology challenged person!
    09-11-10 07:58 PM
    My Storm Bluetooth is not working I need help.
    I must always mention to anyone who tries to help that am a technology challenged person!
    Just replied to your other thread.
    09-11-10 07:59 PM
    over the weekend i noticed that my battery isn't charging...the lil icon on the battery would indicate that it was charging but it would not...it would stay @ the same level or just turn off due to lack of battery life..any suggestions?

i have tried several chargers that i own and notcied the only way i got fully charged would be if i held the charger in tight.
    09-13-10 07:24 AM
    Bigsupa: I've had that with my car charger, but not with the wall charger. In my case the charger wasn't in the car socket all the way. What I wonder is, do they just show that the device is charging when something is plugged into the USB port on the phone, instead of checking that charging is actually occurring? That'd be dumb...

BUT BEFORE Y'ALL RUN OFF:

We're using the freebie BES with Window$ $erver 2008 and M$ Outlook 2007. On my phone, the email options are set to:

Delete on: Prompt
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On conflicts: Mailbox Wins

Yet, if I delete a message in Outlook, I still have to delete it on the phone. Other than that, all works fine. Everybody else in the office has these settings, but not my problem. Is something else required that we don't know about?

Thanks!
    09-15-10 10:05 AM
    how come everytime i try to log in the facebook for bb, a box pops out and tells me that 'We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)' what could this be? sorry.. im a super NOOB..
    09-22-10 09:59 PM
    this isn't a question, but i'm letting go of my storm after a year and half of use. my phone overheats and i always get some JVM error.

jvm - java virtual machine
    09-23-10 12:03 PM
    To hide keyboard easily, just scroll your finger down the keyboard as if you were trying to slide the keyboard down the screen
    11-27-10 11:08 PM
    I dont know how to explain it but how do you make the storm2 keyboard more sensitive. Like after a reboot, the storm2 screen is usually very very sensitive where a simple tap clicks the screen but after a while it goes back to its usual sensitivity. How do you make it as sensitive as it is after a reboot occurs
    11-27-10 11:11 PM
    Wich is the best OS for Blackberry storm 9530?
    11-28-10 10:35 AM
    Does anyone make a charger for the storm 2 that will fit with an otterbox case?
    12-27-10 12:04 AM
    so when i turn on my phone i get a white backdrop and all the menu items are really small and they look like 8-bit icon like youd see in an old video game. if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix this, itd be great to get some input
    12-27-10 03:56 PM
    is there a version of cake mania for BB storm?
    12-29-10 07:38 AM
2,290 ... 909192
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD