Is there a setting where if I delete an email it opens the next email rather than going back to the list of emails?
    07-17-09 01:26 PM
    @carla77:
    Might be doable w/3rd-party msg app.
    07-17-09 01:42 PM
    I got a storm in May. Can i switch to the Tour for Free???
    I hate paying $500 for a stupid BB every time.
    07-17-09 02:06 PM
    so, my phone was working just fine, im texting blah blah blah... i go to unlock it, and the screen wont register my clicks, the phones fine, it high lights where i put my finger, it just wont like take the push. just acts as if im not pushing down on the phone....
    what do i do???
    07-17-09 02:15 PM
    Is thereby way to customize the keyboard? I would like to have a .com key or move the @ to the main screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 08:13 PM
    Is thereby way to customize the keyboard? I would like to have a .com key or move the @ to the main screen

Nope.

07-17-09 08:25 PM
    I got a storm in May. Can i switch to the Tour for Free???
    I hate paying $500 for a stupid BB every time.
    What is it with people wanting something for nothing?!?

No, if ya want the Tour... Buy it. Otherwise, just deal with your past decisions. The choice is yours, spend the money or don't.

07-17-09 08:32 PM
    @kevin77: u might like>
    QuickLaunch@NikkiSoft
    07-17-09 08:33 PM
    looking for the actual name for the vibrate and ring at the same time app

locking the screen while on a phone call

and a free version of quick launch

sorry I know this is a newbie question
    a straight answer is all i ask
    07-19-09 01:29 AM
    looking for the actual name for the vibrate and ring at the same time app

locking the screen while on a phone call

and a free version of quick launch

sorry I know this is a newbie question
    a straight answer is all i ask
    VibAndRing

Talklock

And I don't know of any apps like QuickLunch that is free... Sorry

07-19-09 01:37 AM
    jprintz215

thanks for the quick response
    07-19-09 01:42 AM
    ^ not a problem. Those are not freeware just so you know. But they are all worth the couple bulls they cost, including QuickLaunch. I love QL and TalkLock. I also think, not certain, that StormSlider will lock the screen in call. But like I said I don't know for sure.

07-19-09 01:47 AM
    There is no today theme which I deperately need! I had the 8830, Pearl (big mistake) and curve which all had today theme. I was skeptical upon purchasing the Tour because of not being able to view calendar on main screen. I was told buy store rep that I would be able to download from Blackberry.com or Crackberry. I have been searching and have no luck thus far. Any suggestions/
    Thanks
    07-19-09 01:48 AM
    Stormsliders paid version does lock the screen while in call. Not sure if the free version does.

07-19-09 01:57 AM
    @Mamacita 415: i don't think as of now downloaded themes r possible on tour but what do i know...this is a storm thread.
    07-19-09 02:29 AM
    when i go to sounds>set ringtone/alerts nothing happens so i cant set a ringtone for my sms or email....
    07-19-09 03:28 AM
    when i go to sounds>set ringtone/alerts nothing happens so i cant set a ringtone for my sms or email.
    If u have facebook, uninstall > reboot > download latest version > reboot. Worked for others...weird! Not sure 1st reboot required but what the heck.
    07-19-09 09:22 AM
    I don't know if this has been asked but i can't download new themes. It gets 15 seconds into downloading it and then says 'download failed' 905. Someone help me please this is driving me crazy not being able to get some of these fab themes!!!
    07-19-09 12:33 PM
    I don't know if this has been asked but i can't download new themes. It gets 15 seconds into downloading it and then says 'download failed' 905. Someone help me please this is driving me crazy not being able to get some of these fab themes!!!
    How are you trying to download the themes? Via pc or direct to Storm? Ensure you're downloading the proper extension in either case. .alx extensions are meant to be installed via DM, whereas .jad extensions are meant to be OTA (Over The Air, i.e., via Storms browser).

07-19-09 02:26 PM
    after installing quick pull
    A random program called slacker radio installed itself.
    on bb desktop the program doesn't show up
    and on the option>advance options>applications it doesn't show up there

How do i delete it?
    it may have nothing to do with having quick pull just happened to happen after it was installed.
    07-20-09 04:17 AM
    after installing quick pull
    A random program called slacker radio installed itself.
    on bb desktop the program doesn't show up
    and on the option>advance options>applications it doesn't show up there

How do i delete it?
    it may have nothing to do with having quick pull just happened to happen after it was installed.
    Can't delete it. Its not an app, just a shortcut icon to download the app. All that can be done is move it into a folder and/or hide it.

07-20-09 05:59 AM
    Some say you can download and install and delete but I think it comes back after a reboot. I say hide it.
    07-20-09 06:14 AM
    Slacker radio pushed from vzw as were vcast song id & vzwtones a while ago. Listed in Options > advanced options > service book &, like preloaded shortcut icons (e.g., facebook), can be deleted but reappears w/reboot. All such take up virtually no memory space until full-application install.

For discussion of practice >
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ver...plaint-259105/
    Last edited by Transfigured; 07-20-09 at 03:00 PM.
    07-20-09 11:09 AM
    I know that there has been talk of themes leaking memory. Does anyone know what is the best theme to have that doesn't leak memory
    07-20-09 03:33 PM
    If u have facebook, uninstall > reboot > download latest version > reboot. Worked for others...weird! Not sure 1st reboot required but what the heck.
    thanks for the input i wasn't getting to many answers since this doesn't seem to be a common problem but im in the process of a fresh install but now ill know what to do if this ever happens again. thanks!
    07-20-09 09:25 PM
2,290 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD