I'm having trouble pressing buttons on websites (like SIGN IN buttons). When I try to tap the screen, it zooms in rather than clicking the button. Pressing down on the screen doesn't help either. Anyone else?
    11-22-08 11:04 AM
    YEP... I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating.
    11-22-08 11:10 AM
    ok this is my first bb, i was a wm user prior (had the HTC touch)

anyways, I lived by my next appointment being on the home screen. is there anyway to have you next appointment on the top of the home screen? cant find away.

This is a big question for me as well. As I understand it - you will have to get a theme that displays calendar. It really is similar to the today plug ins for WM difference being it was standard with WM 6. Look for themes as they start to come out.
    11-22-08 11:18 AM
    I'm having trouble pressing buttons on websites (like SIGN IN buttons). When I try to tap the screen, it zooms in rather than clicking the button. Pressing down on the screen doesn't help either. Anyone else?
    I posted this twice, first time was with another item, then i posted it again solo....no response...i would like solution too...it is frustrating!
    11-22-08 02:36 PM
    I'm still lost on how to specify the ringer profile for the loud, normal, silent. I just seem to see normal
    menu button>sounds
    11-22-08 02:53 PM
    How do i open my .xls email attatchment??? it wont let me and i have docs to go!
    11-22-08 02:56 PM
    I posted this twice, first time was with another item, then i posted it again solo....no response...i would like solution too...it is frustrating!
    can you enable the cursor to click it for you?
    11-22-08 02:56 PM
    i've downloaded a bunch of third party apps that i'm used to from my storm (opera mini, beyond 411,) but they all go into the downloads folder. i can't seem to remove them out of the folder, i can only arrange them in the d/l folder. any help? thanks
    11-22-08 02:57 PM
    i've downloaded a bunch of third party apps that i'm used to from my storm (opera mini, beyond 411,) but they all go into the downloads folder. i can't seem to remove them out of the folder, i can only arrange them in the d/l folder. any help? thanks
    i'm interested to hear an answer for this. i downloaded the myspace app and can only move it from d/l folder to a different folder like the applications folder. i would like it to be on the main menu screen, not in a folder.
    11-22-08 02:59 PM
    can you enable the cursor to click it for you?
    sure i can! but thats a pain in the arse. be easy if i could just click it.

this is a pain.....
    11-22-08 03:19 PM
    i'm interested to hear an answer for this. i downloaded the myspace app and can only move it from d/l folder to a different folder like the applications folder. i would like it to be on the main menu screen, not in a folder.
    when in the download folder highlight your app, press the BB button, select move to folder, select home. this will move the app icon to the home screen...you can then move it to whichever location you wish on your home screen.
    11-22-08 03:25 PM
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper on your phone when the screen is locked?

I'd better rephrase this...can you change the sreen lock wallpaper?
    11-22-08 03:28 PM
    when in the download folder highlight your app, press the BB button, select move to folder, select home. this will move the app icon to the home screen...you can then move it to whichever location you wish on your home screen.
    i knew it'd be easy! i didn't think of home as a folder. thanks so much!!
    11-22-08 03:29 PM
    k I got one...

How do I pull up and hide the keyboard without going into the Menu? (btw..haven't read thru these pages so sue me if you've already answered it)

and I miss trackball a little!
    11-22-08 03:37 PM
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper on your phone when the screen is locked?

I'd better rephrase this...can you change the sreen lock wallpaper?
    You can't change the wall on the lock menu on ANY theme. It's theme controlled.
    11-22-08 03:38 PM
    Seriously whats the point of attaching an image to the contact if it doesn't show up when the person calls you?

Also

Does media manager work for anyone? It's the slowest running program I have ever used. I can never get it to fully work. I end up just going to my computer and manually dropping pics/ringtones onto my sd card.

any better way? anyone like media manager? ive never used it in the past either
    Never used media manager before but tried it last night. I added a video file that I wanted reformatted and resized... 175mb file took 30-45 min. to convert to mp4 at 480x270. It worked just fine, had no problems but seems kind of slow. Desktop manager seems slow in general...

For some reason, I can't view any of the files on my storm/sd card. I open the folder and it's empty. BUT, when I open media manager, not only does it allow me to view the files/folders in media manager but also in windows. Any ideas???
    11-22-08 03:39 PM
    Oh and BTW, for anyone looking to convert video files and not wanting to use Media Manager, I've had good luck in the past with WinFF... free download, google it.
    11-22-08 03:41 PM
    k I got one...

How do I pull up and hide the keyboard without going into the Menu? (btw..haven't read thru these pages so sue me if you've already answered it)

and I miss trackball a little!
    swipe down (to hide) up (to pull up keyboard)
    11-22-08 03:41 PM
    swipe down (to hide) up (to pull up keyboard)
    Thx guy!!!
    11-22-08 03:59 PM
    how to i open email attatchment?? it says my blackberry can't read it! (.xls)
    11-22-08 04:00 PM
    Question about sending/uploading photos:

Whenever I try to upload a photo, it defaults to sending it in a landscape orientation, even if I take portrait orientation photos. Is there a way to maintain the original orientation? Thanks.
    11-22-08 04:00 PM
    Thx guy!!!
    welcome!!

hey does anyone know how to get your BB pin for BB messenger?

i know, newbie question, but im a convert from WM to BB
    11-22-08 04:02 PM
    welcome!!

Go into options-->advanced options-->enterprise activation, and you'll see it there
    11-22-08 04:06 PM
    Go into options-->advanced options-->enterprise activation, and you'll see it there
    Dig! Donka!
    11-22-08 04:10 PM
    welcome!!

Options > About
    11-22-08 04:12 PM
2,290 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD