I'll start first

12-06-10 06:04 AM
    Don't we already have one of these threads?
    12-06-10 08:08 AM
    Don't we already have one of these threads?
    No I think somebody started one for the Torch because of the new camera...

If there is one for the Storm it's pretty old. Might as well see what new shots people have...
    12-06-10 08:21 AM
    I took these this past summer. I added the watermark name after the fact before posting them somewhere else. I've always been impressed with the pictures when there's plenty of light and using the close-up focus mode. Unfortunately my camera has some hardware problem now and hasn't worked for the past 2-3 weeks.

01-11-11 03:49 PM
    I took these this past summer. I added the watermark name after the fact before posting them somewhere else. I've always been impressed with the pictures when there's plenty of light and using the close-up focus mode. Unfortunately my camera has some hardware problem now and hasn't worked for the past 2-3 weeks.

Beautiful dogs, I love weimaraners.
    01-11-11 07:50 PM
    Beautiful dogs, I love weimaraners.
    These are actually Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. Weimaraners are more grey in color and have much shorter fur. These dogs are like Chocolate labs but with a little longer/wavier fur. They're also usually taller. They are a lot of fun!
    01-12-11 01:04 PM
    ^ apart from the watermark, those are taken from a S2? If so, they are really good!! Almost professional grade IMO....
    01-12-11 02:01 PM
    ^ apart from the watermark, those are taken from a S2? If so, they are really good!! Almost professional grade IMO....
    Thanks. Yeah, I added the watermark since I was putting them up on a blog I have. If someone wanted to copy them I at least wanted the watermark on there. Also, the blogging software I use put the white frame around it.

I found the key to a good picture like those is to wipe the lens off prior to taking the picture, change the auto-focus to close-up. And make sure it's very sunny out. I took lots of pictures of my garden this past summer with those settings and had pretty good success. These were just some of the better ones. I think the morning dew makes them look really nice.
    01-13-11 08:30 AM
    Not a great shot like the OP's, but I thought it was pretty good for a camera on on a phone
    01-14-11 08:26 AM
    This one got me in trouble. I didn't know they weren't supposed to be wading in the creek and here I am with proof lol. From Easter this past year.
    01-14-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD