I successfully updated to the 'official' Verizon released .75 version, but now the volume on everything except for ringtones and multimedia is very low (keypad dial tones, visual voicemail, phone calls, speakerphone, etc.) both on the earpiece and speaker. I had zero problems with .65 (and yes I consider myself fortunate) except for some speed issues.

Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it? I didn't find anything via search in the forums.

Thanks for any advice.
    12-05-08 05:19 PM
    Could be a bug fix for one thing caused another or was over-corrected. One of the issues to be addressed with the.75 update was sudden increase to maximum volume when using multimedia with headphones. Maybe they "over-fixed" it?
    12-05-08 05:22 PM
    Bump

I agree...my calls are lowers, my music is lower...I dont understand and this is almost a deal breaker if i cant listen to my music and have a harder time hearing phone calls...whens the next update going to come around to fix it?
    12-11-08 06:02 AM
    Report the issues to [email protected]
    12-11-08 07:53 AM
    I have always found the volume to be too low on phone calls. Even on the highest setting.
    12-11-08 08:02 AM
    I'm finding the same problem since I upgraded....especially when I use the speaker phone. Even on the highest volume I have a tough time hearing...this wasn't the case when I was running .65
    12-11-08 08:10 AM
    I was beginning to think that I was alone in this experience. I sent a message off to the email address JRSCCivic98 suggested as well.
    12-11-08 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD