My only real software issue is that I am not getting all of my emails. I haven't been able to make rhyme or reason of which ones come through and which don't...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:43 AM
    So far all I notice is when I am in landscape or portrait(full menu) and I push options (you know, to change the background or how many rows show up on the home screen) it never opens. I've done like 3 battery pulls and it has only opened up once. I don't really need to use it that much...just something I noticed.
    12-07-08 01:01 AM
    If I want to change the layout of my home screen (potrait w/ photo and icon layout). I have to pull my battery. I can change the lay out once by hitting the application key twice (from home screen in potrait), then options.

After I change it once, then I can not change the lay out at all. When I hit options after initial change the menu simply closes and I am left on my home screen. Frustrating. Same problem with .65 and "leaked" .75.

Horrible in and out of reception, in major city.

Still too many glitches in switching between landscape and potrait. Will get stuck in either view randomly until I totally spin it around.

Random mutting on my calls where I can hear the person I am talking to, but they can not hear me for several seconds (may have to do with the reception issue).

That's all I got so far with two days use...
    12-07-08 01:06 AM
    If i hit the number key to many times in BBM, i get a reboot.. anyone else? this is really starting to aggravate me
    12-07-08 01:08 AM
    I am experiencing the exact same issues. I too, liked that matrix-type tone.
    i, for one thought the sound (essentially it was putting out the DTMF tones to the external speaker) were annoying... i dont want to be making noise like that in a quiet place when using speed dial.
    12-07-08 01:31 AM
    If I want to change the layout of my home screen (potrait w/ photo and icon layout). I have to pull my battery. I can change the lay out once by hitting the application key twice (from home screen in potrait), then options.

After I change it once, then I can not change the lay out at all. When I hit options after initial change the menu simply closes and I am left on my home screen. Frustrating. Same problem with .65 and "leaked" .75.
    I am having the same exact problem.. It is very annoying.. I thought maybe it was some apps I installed that caused this but I removed them and it is still the same..
    12-07-08 01:23 PM
    everyone try out their media player...notice extreme screen flickers on the bottom controls (pause, play,..). this only started happening after update...totally sucks. Who else has this problem??
    Mine did that the media icon was dark compared to all the other icons like stuck.
    So first thing I did was reset all the icons.
    Then powered down.
    Pulled the battery out
    Left for five minutes.
    Booted up and it cured the clitch, but my wife said thats cool the flicker is in time with the music LOL!!!

Hope it cures yours?
    The only other option was to re load the last OS update, but didn't have to get that far.

Jay
    Blackberry 9500
    v4.7.0.78
    Platform 4.0.0.98
    Last edited by clipberry; 12-07-08 at 01:42 PM.
    12-07-08 01:34 PM
    every time i try to do an OTA update on my phone i get a message saying:

not enough available memory to store downloaded files. Delete 14MB of personal data from device memory and then resume download.

i have plenty of space and i continuously get this message even after deleting stuff.

wtf?
    i was having the exact same problem, then decided to take the battery out as that seems to solve numerous problems for people and that worked like a charm for me. after the reboot i resumed the OTA download and .75 is now downloading (currently 19%). hope that helps if u haven't already figured it out!
    12-08-08 09:54 AM
    I'm also having the problem with not being able to get to the home screen options to change the rows and background pic. This started to happen after I upgraded to .75. It's not a huge deal but it can get annoying if I want to change my background pic. Any ideas on why this is happening?
    12-08-08 11:29 AM
    Did RIM hire someone from Palm to design their OS? The spontaneous reboots continue with the .75 update - gives me flashbacks to my pre-BB years when I used Palm Treos!
    12-08-08 11:41 AM
    I had the same issue, but noticed that it works in landscape, if not portrait. In portrait, if I hit the menu button twice quickly, I'll get the list that includes the right options menu.

BTW, when I first noticed this issue post-update (and I hadn't yet figured out a way around it), I called Verizon. The tech person INSISTED that it was not possible to change the number of rows of buttons in the first place. I had to just play around with it and figure it out myself.
    12-14-08 08:34 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD