Issue 1: When using the speed dial (holding down number on dialer) there used to be a matrix type sound for dialing that no longer sounds in version .75

Issue 2: Landscape keyboard still is laggy and especially laggy when typing in stuff on websites like say on crackberry :-)

I am sure there are more of these, but these are just my initial findings.
    11-30-08 05:28 PM
    my lock screen works better but still doesnt show the blank screen sometimes unless i lock it and then hit a button
    11-30-08 05:32 PM
    i am having the same issue with the speed dial sound after the update.
    11-30-08 05:38 PM
    When you receive an mms the sound won't play until you press volume up or down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:28 PM
    Same issues here with the browser. When I try to go to the crackberry forums my device locks up.
    11-30-08 06:38 PM
    we need many many updates to make ths thing just work halfway decent...dont thiink for a second .75 was magiic,,we have so much more fixes coming our way,,,or at least there better be fiixes,,,or we're f_cked
    11-30-08 06:38 PM
    when i browsed my storm rebooted itself....fun!!! pos
    11-30-08 06:40 PM
    Random Reboots continue
    11-30-08 06:42 PM
    i connect my storm to my computer at work with a usb cable and it locks the phone up until i disconnect it. it's also not activating mass storage.

i didn't have this trouble earlier on my home pc. could be an issue with the work computer although it did work fine yesterday before i did the .75 upgrade.
    11-30-08 06:42 PM
    Menu transitions are extremely slow.

Opening and 'swiping' from one text to the next is extremely slow.

If anything, my phone worked better before upgrading to .75.
    11-30-08 06:47 PM
    im still having the issue with the keyboard disappearing randomly. And typing while in an application, like aim, has lag still.
    11-30-08 07:01 PM
    *subscribed

11-30-08 07:20 PM
    anyone have any idea when this will be available OTA?
    11-30-08 07:24 PM
    Camera a bit slow but I'm good on everything else.

11-30-08 07:26 PM
    cant get my BES to reactivate (not sure if its because my co. IT pasword has changed) I dont have the option to change the browser between BB and internet options anymore.
    11-30-08 07:26 PM
    I have the same 2 issues as the OP.

Message alert LED is on/off working as well but I had that before too.

the typing difficulties are really, really annoying!
    11-30-08 07:31 PM
    cant get my BES to reactivate (not sure if its because my co. IT pasword has changed) I dont have the option to change the browser between BB and internet options anymore.
    thats because the password you got is a ONE time use password. You will need to request another one from IT. Hopefully you wont have to explain why if its a company owned handset

"ummm yeah sorry it people, i installed leaked software on my phone"

it says "umm sir, you do realize we have no approved any new software on the company phones"

"but its faster!! and crackberry said it was ok"

it says "but it could not meet our security standards, this incident will be forwarded to HR for review"

LOL, just kidding, us IT guys understand.
    11-30-08 07:32 PM
    my own phone, should be ok.
    11-30-08 08:31 PM
    1. needed to delete and redownload all my rhapsody music and transfers were way slower
    2. my BES needed to be reactivated
    3. got BES Sync error with contacts
    12-01-08 09:20 AM
    My storm seems to work better after the update. I notice that it was quicker when moving from landscape to potrait and vice versa. I started having the lock screen issue after i did a battery pull to try the click screen fix. When i push the lock screen button it just hangs there for a second and it doesnt show me that the screen is lock until i touch the screen or push a button. I wasnt having this issue until I did a battery pull after the update. I did the battery pull about 10 hours after I updated to .75. It was working perfectly before that. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    12-01-08 10:35 AM
    Did you read the BGR's article about .76? It said, .76 is much improved than .75
    12-01-08 10:44 AM
    Okay, I think i figure out why my screen was hanging when i pushed the lock button. I had enable memory cleaning. I just disabled memory cleaning and my storm is working pretty good. I have no trouble with the lock button and there seems to be less of a lag. I guess it startes the memory cleaning when lock the screen.
    12-01-08 01:15 PM
    Issue 1: When using the speed dial (holding down number on dialer) there used to be a matrix type sound for dialing that no longer sounds in version .75
    I thought I was losing my mind, I loved that sound I hope that the official update brings it back. The responsiveness and solid performance are well worth the speed dial tones; but I want my cake and I want to eat it too.
    12-01-08 06:49 PM
    I thought I was losing my mind, I loved that sound I hope that the official update brings it back. The responsiveness and solid performance are well worth the speed dial tones; but I want my cake and I want to eat it too
    I want it back also. Please!!
    12-01-08 09:51 PM

I have this same problem. My tones aren't exactly silenced, but they aren't there any more. When I try and speed dial, there is some random static that comes out of the speakers, like it is trying to play the sound, but the sound is not there. The static is very quiet, and I would not hear it unless I was in a quiet room.

I want the sound back too!
    12-06-08 04:32 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD