It just seems to me that for a pretty nice camera the Storm functions are limited?

It just seems like all these phones nowadays are becoming cameras with a phone rather than a phone with a camera. Hopefully some camera-friendly options will become available?

Examples: Face/smile/blink detection? If thats too much to ask for then at least some basic image editing. A vast majority of phones have them now why not us? Rotating, crop, zoom?

Now don't get me wrong, I am completely satisfied with the current camera and it does have GREAT quality. I just feel that it could be better.

And I am aware of the "its a phone what do you expect" "get a normal camera then" responses.
    02-25-09 10:25 PM
    I'd just like an increase to shutter speed so the pictures weren't so blurry if a target is moving.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 03:15 AM
    I JUST WANT TO crop photos, Voyager ftw
    02-26-09 09:36 AM
    i want it to take the pic faster... thats my only thing . i love it otherwise
    02-26-09 09:42 AM
    I would first like to see the camera function as it should.. FASTER!

second, I would also like to see some additional capabilities also. My old Env2 allowed me to crop images, and do some basic image editing rotating, adjusting brightness.. I'm surprised the Storm has NONE of this.
    02-26-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD