05-30-09 11:59 PM
52 123
tools
    05-30-09 11:46 PM
    Why. Seems like he's thinking outside of the box. Every time I hear a comment like that it makes me want to scream. The kid is trying to get the most out of his equipment and trying to figure out a way to do it which is actually a step farther along than someone cooking up a hybrid from broken parts made by RIM. You should be encouraging younger people with that kind of motivation instead of making irrelevant and snarky remarks that bring nothing to the discussion. Geez. Some people have nothing good to say on these forums.
    Thank you,
    I think you're completely right, its just condesending to think that you can only want to use your phone for business or whatever someone older than 14 has to do thats so important. The plain and simple fact is that technology can and should be used for fun. If he wants to put the Iphone OS on his storm does it really hurt anyone if he asks about it. Apple programs better than Blackberry, but blackberry built a better peice of hardware. It only seems logical to combine the superior peices of each. If i could use the IPhone OS on the storm I would for both business and fun. At any rate I bet there are 14 year olds out there conducting more business and making more money than the majority of people posting on this forum. Look at the Olsen twins.
    05-30-09 11:59 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD